Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hey Chief
Feb 21, 2013

Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night
Probably my favorite exploration platformer so far. Definitely want to play this again later, just to take on the bosses with a less souped up Miriam.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hey Chief
Feb 21, 2013

1) Quest for Glory: So You Want to Be a Hero (fighter)
2) Pillars of Eternity: The White March pt 1 & 2 (replay, hadn't tried the expansions)
3) Lamplight City
4) Day of the Tentacle
5) Titan Quest: Immortal Throne (co-op, normal difficulty)
6) VA-11 Hall-A: Cyberpunk Bartender Action
7) Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night
8) Final Fight
9) Streets of Rage (this and FF in co-op)
10) Sekiro (just one more ending to go!)
11) The Blackwell Legacy - also Unbound, Convergence, Deception & Epiphany. Counting them all as one here, since I played them back-to-back.
... and just now 12) Disco Elysium, which was just wonderful

Kinda out of steam right now, wondering if I should play Gobliins 2 or Shining Force. Or something else entirely. Would appreciate suggestions.

Hey Chief
Feb 21, 2013

13) Zeno Clash 2
14) Gobliins 2, with a lot of guide book referencing. Towards the end I actually passed 2½ screens without it!

Hey Chief
Feb 21, 2013

15) Shining Force: The Legacy of Great Intention ... Well, this took me nearly two months though it's really not that long. Starts out sort of like baby's first rpg, a bit tedious with enemies taking turns doing nothing, rummaging through every barrel in town for nothing. The battle maps did eventually get some enjoyably tricky layouts, and the characters who joined my party were pretty cool. Then I shelled the final boss with a bazooka. Score: Alright.

Hey Chief
Feb 21, 2013

mysterious loyall X posted:

i like shining force 2 a lot better than 1. it's still pretty easy but w/e.

I'm definitely going to play it, then. There's something pretty addictive about leveling up your little dudes. And since I already have it on steam...
Next up tho is Unavowed and Hades.

Hey Chief
Feb 21, 2013

16) Hades (1st escape on my 48th run. I've been bitten by the achievement bug)

Hey Chief
Feb 21, 2013

17) Unavowed
Somewhat less puzzley successor to the Blackwell games, with multiple choice elements. Yeah, this is quite good.

Hey Chief
Feb 21, 2013

18) Ninja Gaiden. Great as I'd heard, there really were times I was thinking I might not be able to beat it though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hey Chief
Feb 21, 2013

mycophobia posted:

theres like three different games with this name op.

Oh right, meant the NES one.