Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

1. Refunct (1/1)
2. Shadow of the Tomb Raider (1/11)
3. Mega Man 9 (2/9)
4. Mega Man 10 (2/9)
5. Dusk (2/15)
6. Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door (3/12)
7. Anodyne (3/15)
8. Doom Eternal (4/4)
9. Suikoden (4/22)
10. The Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening (5/11)
11. Xenoblade Chronicles 2 (5/22)
12. What Remains of Edith Finch (5/24)
13. Xenoblade Chronicles 2: Torna - The Golden Country (6/6)
14. Yakuza 3 (6/16)
15. Resident Evil (Jill, Good Ending) (6/16)
16. Mega Man 11 (6/28)
17. Breath of Fire (7/12)
18. Breath of Fire II (8/8)
19. Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon (Normal Mode) (8/23)
19a. Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon (Nightmare Mode) (8/23)
20. Sonic Mania (9/13)
21. Hades (10/7)
22. Resident Evil 3 (10/11)
23. The Evil Within (10/26)
23a. The Evil Within - The Assignment/The Consequence DLC (10/26)
24. The Evil Within 2 (10/31)
25. The Last of Us Part II (11/14)

Pablo Nergigante fucked around with this message at 18:52 on Nov 14, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

First game of the new year beat lol. Refunct, a cool little first person platformer that takes like twenty minutes to 100%

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

trying to jack off posted:

reserved 3, got a good feeling about 2020

I believe in you

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Just finishing up my run of 夏色ハイスクール★青春白書 ~転校初日のオレが幼馴染と再会したら報道部員にされていて激写少年の日々スクープ大連発でイガイとモテモテなのに何故かマイメモリーがパンツ写真ばっかりという電実と向き合いながら考えるひと夏の島の学園生活と赤裸々な恋の行方。~ (Summer-Colored High School ★ Adolescent Record – A Summer At School On An Island Where I Contemplate How The First Day After I Transferred, I Ran Into A Childhood Friend And Was Forced To Join The Journalism Club Where While My Days As A Paparazzi Kid With Great Scoops Made Me Rather Popular Among The Girls, But Strangely My Camera Is Full Of Panty Shots, And Where My Candid Romance Is Going.)

*Nods*

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Ristolaz posted:

I beat shovel knight King of cards I think its the best one

It's epic. Thank you based Yacht Club

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Shadow of the Tomb Raider. It was pretty deece

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

goferchan posted:

I got that through Humble and haven't really played it but i've gotta say it's got some of the nicest performance and graphics I've ever seen on my PC. Good looking game

I played it on PS4 and even though it runs at 30 there were no real performance issues I could see... very nice looking game

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Mega Man 9

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Mega Man 10. One of the easier MM games but still fun. Less bullshit instant deaths than 9

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

A CRUNK BIRD posted:

Persona 5 is my first Game Beat of 2020. I liked it a lot but my main takeaway is that a video game does not need to be 140 hours long

I beat it in 79. Topic Locked.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Dusk. It was pretty drat good

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

Good poo poo.

It's incredible

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Anodyne

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Skeezy posted:

3/22 - Doom Eternal

How was it?

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Doom Eternal

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

In chapter 3 you're a taxi driver driving this lady around and a girl being chased some dude jumps in front of you and your instinct is to swerve and avoid them. In chapter 4 you play as that girl and when you run across a street at one point you see the driver play the inputs back and you're supposed to avoid it even though it's a squirrely mess since the driving controls are so lovely. It briefly reminded me of Nier Automata's 9S menu cutscenes lol. The game pwns.

Lol that’s cool

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

oh theres some PS1/2 light gun games i havent played either but non-wii light gun games are annoying to emulate well with mouse clicks.

The PS1/PS2 light gun games aren't actually rail shooters anyway, they're FPSes with movement that let you use a lightgun weirdly enough

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

elf help book posted:

ff7 remake is a kingdom hearts game reskined with leftover assets from ff15 this isnt a insult it rocks

Yeah. Makes sense since FF15 was a reskinned Kingdom Hearts game when it was FF13 Versus or whatever

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Suikoden. Very charming game

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

FF15 is excellent

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Arrhythmia posted:

Pathologic 2 (imago)

Ok, just come back soon.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Baxate posted:

Grandia II HD
Very good, improved from the first game. Both games are excellent.

How were the quality of the ports?

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Beat the Link’s Awakening remake. Very nice

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Xenoblade Chronicles 2. Excellent game, I’m excited for XBC1 definitive now

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

What Remains of Edith Finch. Pretty good if you like those walking sim type games

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Minish Cap owns

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Stayed up until 4 and beat Torna. It was excellent

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Yakuza 3. It was great, I actually really liked the Okinawa stuff and the more personal stakes for Kiryu

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Also decided to go back to REmake and I had a save literally at the end of the game lol. So I beat it (Jill, good ending)

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Mega Man 11. It was great

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Ace Attorney ftw

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

dusk. i saved this one for after ion fury for good reason, absolutely no ones surprise i love it. loving epic poo poo rocketing around tearing all these horrors a new one. i feel like i missed a bunch if the game as well because if i saw a sequence break i took it, its crazy how quake like many of the levels felt. this is what doom 4 should have been instead of a plodding arena shooter

Dusk was sick. Have you played Amid Evil yet?

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I think I liked Amid Evil more because there's a little more variety in the levels and weapons... both it and Dusk are essential plays imo

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Breath of Fire. Doesn’t hold up fantastically but I enjoyed it enough and it had some cool ideas

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

mysterious loyall X posted:

i liked amid evil a lot better than dusk fursonally

Same. Both were excellent though

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Breath of Fire II

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

GorfZaplen posted:

What did you think of it?

Mostly enjoyed it, the encounter rate got kinda frustrating towards the end and it has one of the worst translations I’ve ever seen. A couple things were actually a step back from the first game (like only your active party getting exp in battle)

Fungah! posted:

hell yeah, what ending

Best :cool: