Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

-Blackadder-
Jan 2, 2007

Game....Blouses.
So this semester was pretty busy and I been catching up on shows over the break. So far I've hit:
The Mandalorian
Watchmen
Dracula

Any thing else really solid come out that I might have missed?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

-Blackadder-
Jan 2, 2007

Game....Blouses.
How can I watch Better Call Saul S5 without paying a ton? It's not on netflix and I tried that AMC Premiere thing but apparently I don't have the right MyDish package.

-Blackadder-
Jan 2, 2007

Game....Blouses.

mdemone posted:

Rewatching the entirety of Lost, with someone who has no prior information about it.

It's very fun to watch her go through the exact same emotional rollercoaster but in a shortened timeframe. Also the show's photography is still amazing.

Yooo, I'm about to do this with my GF over summer and it's gonna be greaaaat. I'm curious though, how long would you say is reasonable amount of time to get through all six seasons? I did the same thing with Game of Thrones and I think we really rushed the last couple seasons, so I might want to space things out a tiny bit more, plus honestly the flashbacks can get hellishly boring if you try to marathon that show.

e: vvv it was the former, but you're right it does work both ways

-Blackadder- fucked around with this message at 01:14 on May 10, 2020

-Blackadder-
Jan 2, 2007

Game....Blouses.
Also what are some good new shows worth checking out that came out within the last year? I've barely looked at a tv since last august, but now that the semester is over I'll have some more time.

-Blackadder-
Jan 2, 2007

Game....Blouses.
Haven't watched TV in about a year, thinking of catching up on NOS4A2 S2 and The Boys S2 in a few days, anything else new+good I should check out?

EDIT: Oh, Lovecraft Country looks good too. In on that.

-Blackadder- fucked around with this message at 06:47 on Sep 2, 2020