Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

pahuyuth posted:

yeah this surprised me. I didn't see the Russell Crowe whateveritwas but come on, Jared Harris was is always fantastic

It was about the media and the awards are voted on by media.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Hahahaha holy poo poo Stellan Skarsgaard owns

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Pierce Brosnan’s oldest son is Harris Trinsky apparently

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Joaquin Phoenix is weird as gently caress but he absolutely deserves that award

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

She sounds like she’s trying to do a McConaughey impression

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Josh Lyman posted:

“The top doesn’t matter”

Was Renee Zellweger ever... at the top?

She said talk I think. It just sounds weird when your face skin is stretched to its absolute limit.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Ozark benefits tremendously from the streaming model. If I had to wait weeks between episodes, I would probably not give a poo poo and lose track of it over time.

As something I can binge over two nights once a year, it’s tremendously entertaining. Julia Garner alone is worth watching the show. She’s loving amazing.

She needs to be on cameo so I can pay her to curse at me as Ruth Langmore.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

I really really want to hate Quibi but it’s honestly not that bad so far. Most Dangerous Game was fun B-movie stuff. The Stranger is a decent little thriller flick. Punk’d is back and the pranks are pretty funny. The doc on LeBron’s school is good.

It’s far from great, but it’s not as terrible as a lot of people are saying. For a free 90 days I’d say it’s worth checking out.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Yea, I was surprised but Homeland stuck the landing. The last season was pretty good, though the Trump Administration allegory was extremely ham-fisted.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Mu Zeta posted:

What is the Kominsky method. It's one of those fake shows with elaborate fan wikis.

It’s a Chuck Lorre show so that’s all you need to know.

Also, hell yes Jeremy Strong and Zendaya

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

There hasn’t been a bad winner yet. I don’t necessarily agree with all of them but there aren’t any egregious what the gently caress moments like usual