Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cosmin
Aug 29, 2008

Combat Pretzel posted:

Anyone here watched that show "Elite"? It's some Spanish drama or whatever. Bunch of coworkers are trying to get me to watch it. I'm in the middle of the first episode, and they're stacking the underdog in a Elite school tropes so high that it's rivaling the Burj Al Arab. Worth to continue watching it?

It has some eye rolling moments but the cast is good, the whodunnit is catching and it offers a somehow realistic view into european youth different than your standard us highschool show

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cosmin
Aug 29, 2008

Medullah posted:

I'm a fan of both the comic and the book. I had to accept early on that they are entirely different things. I much prefer Lucifer which said "gently caress it, we're just taking the name" to Preacher which "tried to be faithful" and was hot garbage.

So i’m not alone in finding Preacher underwhelming? Don’t know why it didn’t work, I guess its pulpy feel transcribed better to comics than live action..