Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gobbeldygook
May 13, 2009
Hates Native American people and tries to justify their genocides.

Put this racist on ignore immediately!

nate fisher posted:

Question has there been a show that has truly started to go off the cliff, but it was able to avoid the cliff and pull itself back? Maybe not as good as it was, but close to it. I know there has to be a few.
Season 4 of Angel was loving horrible, but season 5 was the best season of all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gobbeldygook
May 13, 2009

Croatoan posted:

I bought the book when I saw this. I hope it's a great book and it makes me hate the show!
The first book in the series is good, the second is a slog except for a few cool moments and the last 50 pages, and the third makes up for the second.

Warning that it's hard scifi and sometimes they really get into it.

Gobbeldygook
May 13, 2009

PriorMarcus posted:

Its also just a way better release model. I hope most streaming platforms pivot to weekly releases shortly. They must be looking at the sustained buzz that The Mandalorian had and kicking themselves for ever dropping shows all at once.
The days of binging a new season/show are probably over. There was never a good reason to dump shows like that when they could drip them out.