Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Popelmon
Jan 24, 2010

wow
so spin
I've been kinda disappointed by Avenue 5 so far but episode 8 was loving fantastic. If this is the point where poo poo just goes off the rails completely I'm on board.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Popelmon
Jan 24, 2010

wow
so spin
I'm going to rewatch Halt and Catch Fire for the quarantine and nobody can stop me!

Popelmon
Jan 24, 2010

wow
so spin
That Brockmire timejump is the 100% opposite of the Parcs and Rec timejump and I love it.

Popelmon
Jan 24, 2010

wow
so spin
Holy poo poo Dispatches from Elsewhere is absolutely mindblowingly good. I've only watched the first 3 episodes so far but gently caress.

Feels like a combination of Lodge 49 and Under the Silver Lake.

Popelmon
Jan 24, 2010

wow
so spin

That looks more like a fake 30 Rock show.

Popelmon
Jan 24, 2010

wow
so spin

Rageaholic posted:

Having just finished the season finale, holy poo poo, you weren't kidding lmao

That was WILD

Wait until you get to the lion sex cruise with god!

Popelmon
Jan 24, 2010

wow
so spin
Hah! PFT on Brockmire has just cemented my theory that Brockmire is just non-anmiated Bojack. Also another great episode, more people need to watch this show.

Popelmon
Jan 24, 2010

wow
so spin

Escobarbarian posted:

Still not convinced about watching Babylon Berlin? Maybe this article will set you straight.

Hell yeah Babylon Berlin is loving amazing. I'm really surprised how little attention it's getting in the US.

Popelmon
Jan 24, 2010

wow
so spin

Medullah posted:

Buffy the Vampire Slayer adding a younger sister in season 5 was great!

Wasn't there some foreshadowing to Dawn? I vaguely remember a dream sequence that hinted at her before she was introduced. But that was like 15 years ago so what do I know.

Popelmon
Jan 24, 2010

wow
so spin
I'm finally watching Person of Interest and I love it. I'm close to the end of season 3 now, really digging Samaritan and Amy Acker as a living interface for the machine is a really cool idea too. I really hope they stick the landing.

Popelmon
Jan 24, 2010

wow
so spin
Brockmire is the closest we will ever get to a live action Bojack Horseman.

Popelmon
Jan 24, 2010

wow
so spin
Holy poo poo season 4 episode 11 of Person of Interest is so loving good. How does this show keep getting better?

Popelmon
Jan 24, 2010

wow
so spin
I’m looking for a new “watch en episode before you go to bed semi awake “ show. I remember liking the first few episodes of Haven. How did that turn out? Worth watching?

Popelmon
Jan 24, 2010

wow
so spin

Arist posted:

Decided to finally start watching Dispatches From Elsewhere again where I left off. The scene in Episode 3 with Janice and her younger self made me tear up. Good show.

The VR scene? Holy poo poo yes. That and Simone’s visit at Peter’s work made me fall in love with the show.

Popelmon
Jan 24, 2010

wow
so spin

Open Source Idiom posted:

Spartacus ruled. Banshee ruled. Black Sails ruled.

What's the new Spartacus / Banshee / Black Sails? I want it.

pleasedon'tsayVikingspleasedon'tsayVikings

Gangs of London!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Popelmon
Jan 24, 2010

wow
so spin
How the gently caress do you describe How To With John Wilson to anyone?

Anyway, the first episode was fantastic.