Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

Excuse me, I'm a gamer!!

Rhyno posted:

New shows?

No thanks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

Excuse me, I'm a gamer!!

Oh snap, they cast Roose Bolton as Tam al'Thor

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

Excuse me, I'm a gamer!!

For some reason I was associating Locke and Key with Key and Peele so this is um, very different to the tone I was expecting

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

Excuse me, I'm a gamer!!

Croatoan posted:

There's already so much teeth gnashing in the star trek thread that Picard is gonna be bad.

You went into a non-chat thread in TV IV. You know what you signed up for.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

Excuse me, I'm a gamer!!

muscles like this! posted:

Trailer for HBOs documentary series about the McDonalds Monopoly scam. This is the one where an inside man was subverting the process and had a group of people winning the big ticket items every year with no chance for an average person.

Wait, what?

All those years of buying chicken nuggets for nothing

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

Excuse me, I'm a gamer!!

esperterra doesn't see much in the way of mod action so perhaps we should send her on a tour of the front lines of D&D to make sure she stays seasoned

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

Excuse me, I'm a gamer!!

precision posted:

Wait, of science, sleeveless and guy mann are all the same person????

Mods can check either the IP address or email of user accounts (maybe both? I forget)

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

Excuse me, I'm a gamer!!

esperterra posted:

He asked first, and I said yes! All part of my master plan to eventually force everyone to watch Utena lest they be perma banned from the subforum, clearly ...

We must resist the anime invasion. Comrades, get to the barricades, we'll hurl unwated copies of Game of Thrones Season 8 on DVD at them.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

Excuse me, I'm a gamer!!

This conversation was started by someone asking 'is it worth watching Westworld S2?' and we have a general unwritten rule of keeping quiet about past shows in the chat thread when we know someone's in the process of catching up.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

Excuse me, I'm a gamer!!

What if we avoid show threads because they're all trash?

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

Excuse me, I'm a gamer!!

Despera posted:

2017 feels like just yesterday

Actually it feels like 10 years ago, loving hell the last 2 years were a lot

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

Excuse me, I'm a gamer!!

Croatoan posted:

It was just an ask. Still can't believe that guy wanted to be a mod.

Still better than most of the admin team we have at the moment

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

Excuse me, I'm a gamer!!

I just looked up that Witcher song on Youtube and I think I quite like toss a coin to your witcher oh valley of plenty oh valley of plenty

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

Excuse me, I'm a gamer!!

How many episodes did the Crisis event run for in the end?

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

Excuse me, I'm a gamer!!

zoux posted:

You think that's bad you should see the Something Awful Television Discussion forum

But that's where I post!

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

Excuse me, I'm a gamer!!

Escobarbarian posted:

I hope the Discworld show is good but Iím not looking forward to legions of insufferable Discworld fans coming into the forum

Can't be worse than the insufferable GoT fans

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

Excuse me, I'm a gamer!!

OldSenileGuy posted:

Same thing happened to me with Orphan Black. Maybe I'll finish it someday.

Orphan Black is really worth finishing because it does a really great job of taking all its crazy tangents and tying them up in a logical package while being a really heartfelt goodbye to Clone Club.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

Excuse me, I'm a gamer!!

Aces High posted:

she could've given ginger boy a little more attention once she realised Bing wasn't going to come around, he seemed like he could use anything

Women aren't obligated to give men attention hth