Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Handsome Wife
Feb 17, 2001

Mu Zeta posted:

Weren't people paying for like 3 years of Disney Plus in advance. lol people got suckered by a Ron Popeil huckster deal.

I paid for 3 years of Disney+ and I have young kids, I haven't regretted it for a minute.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Handsome Wife
Feb 17, 2001

Numberwang!!! posted:

The production values are what turned me off the most. It was like watching a VR/simulation of a fantasy world within an episode of Black Mirror. I had to shut it off after 10 minutes.

If you thought it was bad that early you should skip to the last ~2 minutes of the episode to see some absolutely terrible cgi animals and an incredibly cheesy transition to credits.

I'm actually still watching but suffice to say I don't think production values or the acting of the lead are strengths.

Handsome Wife
Feb 17, 2001

Amazon charges $20 for rentals of new release movies.

Handsome Wife
Feb 17, 2001

Alhazred posted:

Watched the CYOA KImmy Schmidt episode:
Netflix is throwing serious shade at HBO and Game of Thrones.
You can kill the reverend three times (sudden bazooka, Kimmy 'splodes!) and the third time he will call you out on it.
I got the bad ending? The one where Jacqueline ruins #timesup.

Ultimately it's not as fun as Bandersnatch.

The scene after killing the reverend three times definitely got the biggest laugh from me in the whole thing. I also got the same ending as you.

Handsome Wife
Feb 17, 2001

Rhyno posted:

I had to take a break from Lower Decks it's so goddamned bad.

If you're having this violent a negative reaction early enough in the 26-minute episode to "take a break" you should probably just stop watching.