Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Enos Cabell
Nov 3, 2004

After 5 episodes I've decided Avenue 5 is probably not ever going to be a show I'll enjoy, despite loving so many of the actors in it. Should I bother with Veep? It's one I always meant to get around to, but now I'm thinking maybe not.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Enos Cabell
Nov 3, 2004

Thanks all, guess I won't be writing off Veep just yet. Gonna have to check out The Thick of It too.

Enos Cabell
Nov 3, 2004

Better Call Saul is still the best show on television. Stoked that there is another new episode tomorrow night too.

Enos Cabell
Nov 3, 2004

muscles like this! posted:

Haven't checked the thread because I'm not finished with it but I'm watching last night's Better Call Saul (on Youtube TV) and at the scene with the stash house all of a sudden the sound is out of sync. Did that happen to anyone else?

I watched it with about 25min delay on YoutubeTV last night and it was fine throughout. Stopping and restarting help?

Enos Cabell
Nov 3, 2004

I posted a while back about not liking Avenue 5 after the first 4-5 episodes, but for some reason I stuck with it and actually quite enjoyed the last several. It's grown on me.

Enos Cabell
Nov 3, 2004

Mythic Quest is super funny.

Enos Cabell
Nov 3, 2004

Umbra posted:

Weird request for anyone who'd like to tackle it: I'm a big TV junky, and have watched most of the prestige shows that interest me, and now find myself looking for shows.
Anyone have a list of good solid B-tier tv shows?

Burn Notice is maybe the platonic ideal of a b-tier show.

Enos Cabell
Nov 3, 2004

Looten Plunder posted:

Just got done with all of Mythic Quest: Raven's Banquet. That was a good show. Surprised it isn't getting more buzz on places like here.

I'd be interested in hearing what US peeps think, but I found the Poppy character loving hilarious. That actress has legit comedy chops. She really hasn't been on much before this, outside of this show that aired last year as a web exclusive show from our national broadcaster (it's pretty good). https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGRWvivMjHM

Mythic Quest was awesome, and Poppy was definitely the highlight for me. Great cast all around.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Enos Cabell
Nov 3, 2004

Office US > Extras > Office UK

:colbert: