Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006
Turning the light on the darkest places, you and I know we got to face this now. We got to face this now.

Simone Magus posted:

What if I want her eyes to eat me

I think there is an anime you may be interested in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006
Turning the light on the darkest places, you and I know we got to face this now. We got to face this now.

Azhais posted:

I cancelled all my normal satellite/cable services years ago and while I bought an antenna I haven't actually bothered to put it up yet.

I imagine there's something on twitch or youtube live I could watch about any of the day's goings on, but I can't imagine I'll be doing so

PlutoTV is a free app and has channels dedicated to today's shitstorm.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

nate fisher posted:

Just don’t wear black shoes with black socks with shorts please.

I feel attacked.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Black socks + black sandals.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

nate fisher posted:

What was your previous user name before you get banned?

Aatrek.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Rhyno posted:

Yeah that is kind of shocking. Lowtax getting booted must have done wonders for PR.

It was on Fark and Reddit, and alot of the comments were "oh poo poo, SA is still around??" and people confirmed that yes, it kind of is. Wondered if some would stay.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

IRQ posted:

loving Fark is still around? Wow.

It's the BluesNews of news aggregators.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Wow, Wonder Woman is gonna stream exclusively on HBO Max on December 25th while just releasing in theaters same day.

https://twitter.com/Wario64/status/1329202870567063553?s=20

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Looten Plunder posted:

For all the Patriot fans out there (there are dozens of us!), Lesley Claret (it's a man) has graced us with a new podcast titled "The Integral Principals of the Structural Dynamics of Flow" where Lesley will share you his piping know-how, his life story and tips on how to make your life better.

There are two eps available at the moment and are released weekly. It's pretty great.

https://www.lgclaret.com/

What in the actual gently caress.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Simone Magus posted:

It absolutely has to be viral marketing for season 3, since season 2 set up that leslie wanted to work with Tom and do spy stuff

It's been a million years since I watched season 2. I don't remember barely any of it.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Hardcore Henry does the same thing where the Russian dialog was subtitled in theaters.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Still would like to see LaVar.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

bull3964 posted:

I keep wanting to rewatch Stargate (I have the discs, so I didn't need to wait on a streaming service) but it's such a daunting task. Ten 20ish episode season's is a LOT.

Anyone watching for the first time, the full frontal nudity in the pilot was a one time thing that doesn't tonally fit with the rest of the show. Hey, it started out on Showtime. I guess they thought they needed some skin for an pilot on that channel.

They released a directors cut without the boobs. I'm guessing that is what'll be on netflix.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

So it's not just Fuller House? That's amazing.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

swickles posted:

I finally got around to watching Legion season 3 and what the hell did I just see?

Exactly. It's why I'm such a fan.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

I don't care about what I don't know!

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Cael posted:

Jesus christ, I would rather there be another Synder Cut derail than relitigate TLJ/TROS/et al yet again.

Looking forward to the Synder Cut.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Gonna fuckin own and it’s gonna kill hbo max.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

So Netflix has the boobs version of the SG1 pilot.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

I always mixed ketchup and mayo for fries.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/12/02/discovery-to-launch-streaming-service-in-january-for-4point99-per-month.html

Good loving luck.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

zoux posted:

https://twitter.com/DiscussingFilm/status/1334242260444180482

Lol I was like "wait I didn't hear about them casting Hawkeye" and then I realized

Who is Kate tho

the next Hawkeye

Spoiler for where the show is going.

Edit: my brain now tells me you probably mean which actress :downs:

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Having HBOMax is a must for me now. This brings it above Netflix in my opinion.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Gonna have myself some god drat new release watch parties with my OLED and surround setup.

EDIT: I prefer going to a theater for movies for I don't have ATMOS or like a 7.2.2 surround setup or anything, but this is OK for now.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

I always had good luck at 10am on Sundays.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

I cant afford those types of experiences.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Happens when you stop dying it.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

zoux posted:

Somebody's trying to get their rear end sent back to Crenshaw Pete and his hot rear end coat hangers

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

The action scenes were pretty stellar, but I've always been a fan of Robert Rodriguez.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

My dreams have finally been answered!

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

drat right you will.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Escobarbarian posted:

It was still better than seasons 2 and 3 of Legion

Rude.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

I thought that said Star Wars: The Bad Bitch.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Watching the new season of the MacGyver remake and they were like "oh yeah the pandemic? that's over and past, let's move on now".

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

I'm in no matter what. Could use a pandemic show right about now.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Bad timing with new Expanse hitting the day before. But maybe there isn't alot of cross over between fans, but I'm excited about both.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

I'm really behind in TV and I don't know if I'm watching anything since starting Cyberpunk last night.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Iron Crowned posted:

I don't even remember Kansas being part of The Stand.

Rather have Kansas the band be a part of The Stand.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

bull3964 posted:

Nice, this season of The Expanse has Atmos sound.

Oh poo poo. I can use my new atmos speakers and see if this poo poo really does bounce off my ceiling.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

quote:

NBC has begun developing a “Night Court” sequel series, a multi-camera comedy picking up several decades after the famed late 80s/early 90s sitcom ended.

The new take follows the unapologetic optimist judge Abby Stone, daughter of the original series character Harry Stone (the late Harry Anderson) as she follows in her father’s footsteps and presides over the night shift of a Manhattan arraignment court.

Abby tries to bring order to its crew of oddballs and cynics, most notably former night court prosecutor Fielding (John Larroquette reprising his role). The original series ran from 1984-1992 for nine seasons and nearly 200 episodes.