Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sandpuppy
Jun 16, 2012

Social Abscess
of the
Universe

Maine - America's Snout

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hexigrammus
May 22, 2006

Cheech Wizard stories are clean, wholesome, reflective truths that go great with the marijuana munchies and a blow job.

By popular demand posted:

Seems like that after the first response stage no one had grossly hosed up execpt for the US.

The chief epidemiologist in Sweden just issued an "oops, our bad" on their herd immunity approach after Sweden having multiple times per capita deaths compared to its neighbours.

I'd really like to see the Swedish politoons after that little gaff.

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

Absolutely loving the MAGA-liberal hybrid take of "the riots are bad/good because they'll help the Dems get more votes"

Judging the morality entirely on electoral outcomes as if folks aren't wise to who built the police state

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

imagine the level of white supremacism you must hold in your heart in order to defend the tarnished legacy of frank rizzo

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Well, yes? Areas full of disenfranchised and oppressed people looking for solutions would be a great place for Democrats to work?

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

Post poste posted:

Goddamn this is so much -A Black Lady - A Wyatt Man poo poo

*newly unemployed, not let out of jail

MokBa
Jun 8, 2006

If you see something suspicious, bomb it!

I remember when Sack was good. But boy he sucks.

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Pants Donkey posted:

Interestingly, he has non-poo poo opinions about covid-19 and was dunking on the Karen Protests until an opportunity to let loose with the racism presented itself.

I thought he died years ago.
...isn't he COLONEL NEO DUKE SANDERS? Or was, wait that was Hollywood Dog. gently caress.

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...

I know nothing about Philadelphia politics but I'm guessing that the amount of venom that Stiglich spews at the mayor and district attorney must mean that they're doing a good job.

Grimdude
Sep 25, 2006

It was a shame how he carried on
Stiglich posted:
This country has made tremendous progress in race relations, yet the mainstream media continues to advance the narrative that America is irredeemably racist.

Yeah I wonder why that could be.

skeleton warrior
Nov 12, 2016

Jagged Jim posted:

I know nothing about Philadelphia politics but I'm guessing that the amount of venom that Stiglich spews at the mayor and district attorney must mean that they're doing a good job.

No, but they're not doing the absolute god-awful evil job that Stiglich wants them to do.

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
:britain:

Guardian:

"Steve Bell on the MPs queueing to vote in the Commons – MPs have returned to parliament despite what one MP called ‘absurd’ scenes of a kilometre-long line of politicians trying to vote"

Telegraph:

"Britain’s quarantine plan for travellers is too little too late" - Devi Sridhar

Matt:

Face coverings to be made compulsory on public transport in England

Independent:

UK equality watchdog to launch inquiry into entrenched racism; Covid-19 death rate in England higher among BAME people

Times:

Evening Standard:

there wolf
Jan 11, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

Pants Donkey posted:

I have terrible news for you

It's ok because I got my poo poo artists confused. I was thinking of Henry Christiensen and his evil photoshop garbage, not Liccar.

SubG
Aug 19, 2004

It's a hard world for little things.
I like how whenever Branco really doesn't like somebody he just kinda doodles little squiggly evil lines all over them. He's like a less talented Jack Chick.

The Wiggly Wizard
Aug 21, 2008

Why do I feel like I'm about to get a facefull of pocket sand

After The War
Apr 12, 2005

to all of my Architects
let me be traitor

Trogdos! posted:

Stiglich posted:

This country has made tremendous progress in race relations, yet the mainstream media continues to advance the narrative that America is irredeemably racist.

He and anyone else (particularly the Remaining McCoy) pushing the "young Black men are inherently criminal and will seize upon any opportunity to steal poo poo flat screen TVs in partucular" are such loving scum. God, that openly Nazi-styled "lowest form of life" thing gets my blood loving boiling more than anything else in the thread lately. And that's saying something.

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

Donald you rat! You weren't using the office of the president to bake cookies!

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

Nap Ghost

After The War posted:

He and anyone else (particularly the Remaining McCoy) pushing the "young Black men are inherently criminal and will seize upon any opportunity to steal poo poo flat screen TVs in partucular" are such loving scum. God, that openly Nazi-styled "lowest form of life" thing gets my blood loving boiling more than anything else in the thread lately. And that's saying something.

He made his little "Looter" character in the LOOTERS parody sign completely brown and black and then tried to claim it was race-neutral lol

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

Holy hell, how do you have this and have NONE of them wearing a Fox hat? (I know why but still)

Have them all wearing Fox hats.

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

I know :thejoke: but jesus the caricatures in that Kelly

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
I'm intrigued by the MSNBC cook apparently putting something in on the sly.

Also I feel like there's a "too many cooks" joke waiting to happen.

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

They’ll name the Trump Administration “Too Many Crooks”.

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

Is that a smiling Soros back there?

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

:australia:

Pope:

The NSW supreme court ruled that the Black Lives Matter protest in Sydney today will be unlawful due to the COVID-19 restricitons.

Rowe:

Scott Morrison tells people not to attend Black Lives Matter protests over coronavirus infection risk (ABC). "Our message is very clear that the health risks of gathering in such large numbers and into close proximity are real. Let's find a better way and another way to express these sentiments."

Zanetti:

Knight:

Victorian premier Dan Andrews: State's second safe injecting room to open opposite Queen Vic Market (The Age). (Queen Victoria Market is a 19th century open-air market and a Melbourne landmark).

Leak, Son of Leak:

Coalition to add new national security test to Australia's foreign investment regime (Guardian).

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
"covid's not dangerouuuuuuit's DISGUSTING how you're disregarding the covid threat!!"
like we don't see them

Hexigrammus
May 22, 2006

Cheech Wizard stories are clean, wholesome, reflective truths that go great with the marijuana munchies and a blow job.

Tsk, Horsey, of course it does. Read the prophecies describing what to look for in the Antichrist. They're accurate enough to make you believe.

My Face When
Nov 28, 2012

Hide your healthcare.
Hide your wife.

quote:

Yes Stiglich. We've made so much progress that the protests are fundamentally meaningless and not about the lack of progress in our society.

you loving idiot. you loving enabling dunce.

Sandpuppy
Jun 16, 2012

Social Abscess
of the
Universe

https://twitter.com/SBSNews/status/1268428502035861506

I really love the way Branco goes all out in depicting his metaphors.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Getting real sick of these donkey brain liberal takes.

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖
Are "looters" are the only group in that picture drawn as a black man? :cripes:
That or he's got some terrible skin tone color choices.

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

Nap Ghost

Vib Rib posted:

Are "looters" are the only group in that picture drawn as a black man? :cripes:
That or he's got some terrible skin tone color choices.

Holding a FLAT SCREEN TV no less

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Yeah it's awesome, he's saying that only black people are looting and also that there are no black anarchists or leftists. He managed to thread the needle of being racist in two completely different ways.

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug

Somfin posted:

Holding a FLAT SCREEN TV no less
I don't think I have ever seen a politicartoon looter carrying anything else.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Well, it would make them look somewhat sympathetic if they were looting food or other necessities, and we can't have that.

MrUnderbridge
Jun 25, 2011

Samurai Sanders posted:

I don't think I have ever seen a politicartoon looter carrying anything else.

Yeah, where's the guy with the Lego set?

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Pachylad
Jul 12, 2017

Fister Roboto posted:

Getting real sick of these donkey brain liberal takes.

It could've been improved so much if he only included a cop with them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

I’m so glad bad reporter made it through his cancer. He regularly pulls a chuckle out of me.