Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

Good.

F_Shit_Fitzgerald fucked around with this message at 16:13 on Jul 14, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

You gotta give me the butt crack!

Sarcastr0
May 29, 2013

WON'T SOMEBODY PLEASE THINK OF THE BILLIONAIRES ?!?!?

https://twitter.com/adamsteinbaugh/status/1283051432904712192?s=21

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

McCoy the Lesser doesn't even know the difference between a gas furnace and a gas water heater.

Faustian Bargain
Apr 12, 2014

Okay?

Getting into young kids minds that cops are the good guys is literal propaganda. If the cops want to be held up as this kind of hero, maybe they should start acting better.

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

quote:

RECALL GAVIN NEWSOM- CALIFORNIA IS WAKING UP!
California governor Gavin Newsom just shut down California–again.

His mandate closes malls, churches, restaurants, and many small businesses. Many businesses cannot withstand another protracted shut down and how did ‘King Gavin’ get to trample on the businesses and constitutional rights of Californians in the first place? How convenient that the shut downs are happening in a presidential election year. The Democrats could not get Trump out of office with their fake Russia collusion scandal. Impeachment didn’t work either. It looks like they trotted out their big ‘pandemic’ gun to destroy Trump. If the economy is destroyed, so be it.

California’s economy was already being destroyed before the overblown virus came along. Gavin’s incompetence and failures brought suffering to Californians. Under his watch, California experienced record homelessness, open borders, rising crime, failing schools and unaffordable housing. Pension debt has exploded. He locked up citizens for months while emptying prisons. Now he wants to lock up citizens again. It’s time for a mass uprising. It’s time to recall Gavin Newsom.

For more information, please visit

https://recallgavin2020.com

#recallgavin2020

No signature, so I assume this is a commission piece

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Angry Salami
Jul 27, 2013

Don't trust the skull.

“I’m only being called antisemetic because the Rothschild/Soros cabal is conspiring against me” is certainly... a defense.

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

I think he's trying to defend himself by claiming these are his sincerely held beliefs and as such you can't sue him?

I mean it's a stupid defence because it'd still be both wrong and hate speech.

OAquinas
Jan 27, 2008

Biden has sat immobile on the Iron Throne of America. He is the Master of Malarkey by the will of the gods, and master of a million votes by the might of his inexhaustible calamari.

:yeshaha:

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

Seyser Koze posted:

It looks like a Bosch painting.

Sarcastr0
May 29, 2013

WON'T SOMEBODY PLEASE THINK OF THE BILLIONAIRES ?!?!?

Angry Salami posted:

“I’m only being called antisemetic because the Rothschild/Soros cabal is conspiring against me” is certainly... a defense.
It’s not a defense...he’s the one doing the suing.

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
:britain:

Guardian:

"Martin Rowson on the twin threats of Brexit and coronavirus – Care home staff’s exclusion from the UK’s post-Brexit fast-track visa system for health workers ‘could increase the risk of future Covid-19 infections’"

Telegraph:

Labour urges ministers to clarify 'muddle' over face masks in English shops

Matt:

Independent:

Times:

Coronavirus: shoppers in England must wear face masks from 24 July

Evening Standard:

UK economy may not recover until end of 2022, Treasury forecaster warns

MrUnderbridge
Jun 25, 2011

Sarcastr0 posted:

It’s not a defense...he’s the one doing the suing.

Nnnoooo......

It's his "defense" in that he's saying he can't be accused of antisemitism because what he says about Jews is true.

Basically, "It's not racism if it's true!"

betaraywil
Dec 30, 2006

Gather the wind
Though the wind won't help you fly at all

I dunno, how the gently caress are you supposed to jump a shark while kneeling?

Gaybies Nomination: Best Edit/Parody

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
to be fair 'you can't call me antisemitic, you loving Jews know the loving Jews control the world' is the most intellectually honest thing for his worldview he's said in ages of 'the deep state is simultaneously on the ropes thanks to trump and also stymieing trump at every turn' nonsense.

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?

betaraywil
Dec 30, 2006

Gather the wind

sexpig by night posted:

to be fair 'you can't call me antisemitic, you loving Jews know the loving Jews control the world' is the most intellectually honest thing for his worldview he's said in ages of 'the deep state is simultaneously on the ropes thanks to trump and also stymieing trump at every turn' nonsense.

Yeah on some level, it was... well not interesting or sad or humanizing, but it was worth sitting with this pretty clear evidence that Garrison is the grifted and not the grifter.

HannibalBarca
Sep 11, 2016

History shows, again and again, how nature points out the folly of man.

Hell yes, this is the pure poo poo, right into my veins

FronzelNeekburm
Jun 1, 2001

STOP, MORTTIME

An insane mind posted:

I think he's trying to defend himself by claiming these are his sincerely held beliefs and as such you can't sue him?

I mean it's a stupid defence because it'd still be both wrong and hate speech.

"Those guys aren't allowed to say things about me because of my freedom of speech!"

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather
I just figured something out with regards to Prickly City. Carmen has not committed to voting Biden, because that is still gut wrenchingly horrible. But she won't vote Trump or generic no name third party either, since voting Johnson wasn't really remarkable. The only way to solve this conundrum is to have a person from outside, who is already known and shares her core believes.

She's going to go all out for Kanye West!

I legitimately want this to happen now. I will actually forgive a quantum of that stupid comics bullshit if this is where it's going.

Vagabong
Mar 2, 2019

This is the Ur-Political Cartoon

there wolf
Jan 11, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

cant cook creole bream posted:

I just figured something out with regards to Prickly City. Carmen has not committed to voting Biden, because that is still gut wrenchingly horrible. But she won't vote Trump or generic no name third party either, since voting Johnson wasn't really remarkable. The only way to solve this conundrum is to have a person from outside, who is already known and shares her core believes.

She's going to go all out for Kanye West!

I legitimately want this to happen now. I will actually forgive a quantum of that stupid comics bullshit if this is where it's going.

This make logical sense, but it's not spineless enough to really fit Stantis' MO. My prediction is he actually dances around having Carmen admit to voting for anyone with a 'sanctity of the private vote' speech, and then after the outcome is just some the people have spoken/new day bullshit with a sunrise.

betaraywil
Dec 30, 2006

Gather the wind

Carmen is eight years old or whatever

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

i

uh

wat

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

The pandemic with its resulting lockdown has caused a recession, forcing government to borrow massively to reinject cash in the economy, and that means debt has increased greatly, which will doubtlessly be a big problem later.

The imagery is tired but it's not inexact.

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Gorrel is apparently feeling very confident that people are gonna interpret this as anything but "no native americans allowed".

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

:australia:

Pope:

Leak, Son of Leak:

Australian Defence Force personnel sent to Victoria to help bolster paramedic numbers as coronavirus continues to spread (ABC).
Critics of how Victoria is handling the coronavirus are unironically saying "Dictator Dan" should have used the army to solve all his problems.

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

what keeps happening to my clothes

Jagged Jim posted:

This is technically not a political cartoon but I think it deserves to be posted here due to sheer :wtc: factor.

I thought this seemed familiar, and yes, he's done the weird-rear end poster trick before. What is this man's deal:

https://mobile.twitter.com/LionelKitchy/status/1282730199252111360

MrUnderbridge
Jun 25, 2011

He's like.... the anti-Dees.

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

Angepain posted:

I thought this seemed familiar, and yes, he's done the weird-rear end poster trick before. What is this man's deal:

https://mobile.twitter.com/LionelKitchy/status/1282730199252111360

Is there a single sane boomer in the entire loving nation

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖
Only by preserving racist slurs for capitalistic purpose (which as we all know were done out of respect) can we understand the past. No one will know about them otherwise, and presumably they'll all immediately die out or something.

Faustian Bargain
Apr 12, 2014

This is one of the stupidest things I've ever read. Lester's brain actually pooped this out.

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Happily shilling for China!

One of the stupidest things I've ever seen.

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
The left panel is so empty of meaning compared to the right.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

this is a better thing than what schools will do FYI

CuwiKhons
Sep 24, 2009

Seven idiots and a bear walk into a dragon's lair.

Ah yes, everyone knows if we stop using slurs then the people referred to by those slurs will suddenly become complete unknowns. It's not like there's, y'know, actual Native Americans still living here or anything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Normy
Jul 1, 2004

Do I Krushchev?

What will we call people from India eight years from now?