Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Feinne posted:

I think Tebow went to become an even more unexceptional baseball player.

The funniest thing about Tebow for me given his religiosity is that he would have probably had a pretty solid NFL career if not for his staggering pride. He wasn't really suited to play quarterback in the NFL, but that was the only position he was willing to play. So instead of playing Tight End and probably being pretty good, he washed out at QB.

Tim Tebow could've been what Taysom Hill has become.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Not gonna lie, that would probably be a sweet hat if you could make a wordplay on MAGA somehow.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Raised By Birds posted:

What, exactly, is an increased national debt going to do that will 'crush' people like that? That sort of imagery gets used all the time. Shackles, giant sacks, squashed by overloaded backpacks. It's not like the nation's creditors (which is, iirc, majority from within the US anyway) are going to come collect from Johnny Grandson.

The weight of all the combined cartoons about it.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Holy hell, how do you have this and have NONE of them wearing a Fox hat? (I know why but still)

Have them all wearing Fox hats.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

I'd be ok with this statue being made.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Technowolf posted:

Wonder how the obits for Herman Cain are gonna play out.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Pants Donkey posted:

Ken Bone is, believe it or not, 38 despite looking like the Avatar of dads before their mid-life crisis, so he wouldn’t have that Stantis Boomer energy.

I'm older than Ken Bone?????????

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Soricidus posted:

I didn’t realise this was supposed to be pro-trump until I noticed the artist

Why yes leak we do indeed expect heads of state to behave in a more dignified manner than crowds of protesters. Had you not noticed?

https://twitter.com/nbcsnl/status/1325312013468364800

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

I relate heavily to this comic and the yearly struggle it depicts.

Just tell me what you want dad, JUST TELL ME!

Mine asks for a gift card to Academy. I normally don't like to give gift cards but it's what he wants, so I'll gladly get it for him.