Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MrUnderbridge
Jun 25, 2011

60% campaign 40% RNC, leaving, um,...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrUnderbridge
Jun 25, 2011

I like how part of Garrison's rant is "Somebody wants to invoke the 25th Amendment! That's treason!"

MrUnderbridge
Jun 25, 2011

Anybody else notice he specified "qualified voters". Hmm. What qualifications would he be talking about?

And, of course, trotting out the good old "illegal aliens voting!" just make sure we catch the wink.

MrUnderbridge
Jun 25, 2011

drat. I had heard she was iffy, but now it turns out she's full-blown chud.

MrUnderbridge
Jun 25, 2011

Her Dryer posted:

I often think about how the folks who slagged Obama for being a narcissist square that with being Trump fans.

They follow the old Texas dictum: "That's no brag, just fact". Trump has every reason to think highly of himself. He's so smart, successful, strong, why shouldn't he be proud if his numerous great accomplishments?

Obummer, on the other hand, he's had everything handed to him by his (((handlers))) and did nothing himself, the shameful, well, we don't say that word in "mixed" company...

MrUnderbridge
Jun 25, 2011

Hey, FEMA camps! Way to revive that old chestnut! I guess I must have missed the news when Obama sent all the conservatives there. But how did they all vote for Trump in 2016? Did they escape? I hope somebody got fired for that blunder.

MrUnderbridge
Jun 25, 2011

SneezeOfTheDecade posted:

On the other hand,

Works better if he says "beetle".

MrUnderbridge
Jun 25, 2011

Yeah, there's 400,000 plus, and more discovered all the time.

That comes to about a quarter of all animal species. Just beetles.

MrUnderbridge
Jun 25, 2011

HootTheOwl posted:

"Go gently caress Yourself?"
"Lets get divorced?"

Some of them wouldn't work because the popular chants all have three syllables, not just the words. Hitting four syllables just seems too complicated for Trumpists, for some mysterious reason.

MrUnderbridge
Jun 25, 2011

Dave Inc. posted:

I think this was a look into the future when there are only twenty people left alive, and there are still fuckers going to parties refusing to believe they can get sick, reflecting our very human vulnerability to misjudging risks.

Did I just AGC this thing by accident? Is it from an artist who is generally terrible?

Judging from the cartoonists other work, this is the likely intended meaning. People suck.

MrUnderbridge
Jun 25, 2011

Super ironic Teeny went with "somebody has a gold toilet!"

Hmmm, who's Manhattan condo is literally gilded, including the toilet?

Must be a democrat.Democrat.

E: f,b...

MrUnderbridge
Jun 25, 2011

XMNN posted:

everyone going off about the scotch egg thing as the death toll hits 75,000 is the perfect distillation of the sickness in the British soul

75,000?

Hold my (lame, watery, corporate) beer!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrUnderbridge
Jun 25, 2011

Thank God neither Our Savior Daddy Trump nor any of his kids have gotten any money from filthy foreigners!