Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

must be rough for pat cross to simultaneously argue that no fetus should be aborted ever but also argue that transgender people are doing pregnancy wrong

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

sorry i’m a little loopy from driving for 7 hours was garrison’s take “the order to bomb iran was the fault of the guy who left office 4 years ago”

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

in the long long ago before i was more familiar with either of them i got the names "ted rall" and "tim krieder" mixed up and so when talking to friends about them i talked about how lovely ted rall was while they were praising tim kreider's cartoons

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

who on god's grey earth even hinted that we should stop making fun of jeffrey epstein and harvey weinstein, lester? the voices in your head?

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

ricki tikki terfy

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

ah, framing the kickoff of the war as iranian aggression instead of daddy trump assassinating one of their top leaders, clever benny g

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

to consider our troops valid targets for the enemy would be admitting that the united states is not the protagonist of earth

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

Pants Donkey posted:

Is brain is literally dying. You can watch him in real time this year as his frontal lobe shrivels up and his ability to draw or even sign his work suffers.

The bitter irony is that the conservative who railed against the welfare state now needs it...and his wife was denied disability claims for him because he was still making cartoons. Cartoons that very clearly show degradation in his abilities, and he was still denied. And the darkest aspect is that he was only submitting cartoons because drawing was one of the few things that still made him happy. So Holbert I hope your wife’s suffering was worth it to keep those drat welfare queens at bay.

well that got dark

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

lmao this is the guy who developed senile dementia right

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

singling this one out because "ah yes, coal jobs, that thing that trump ran on bringing back and definitely saved during his presidency"

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

the incongruity of ben “sic semper tyrannis” garrison coming to the defense of the british monarchy over a perceived slight is :discourse: level bootlicking

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

if i was hit by a nuclear missile, i would simply dodge it at the last second and not die

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

was the nancy pelosi chess piece just in midair when he knocked it over, this is bothering me more than it should be

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

Trapezium Dave posted:

Leak, Son of Leak:

are you absolutely loving kidding me

is this guy going after BIG ENVIRONMENTALISM?

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

not exactly a political comic per se but for some reason it made me think of evangelical christian pat cross that i can't quite put my finger on

https://twitter.com/seankent/status/1221281967603363846?s=20

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

loving, yikes

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

Sandpuppy posted:

Kobe Bryant has died in a helicopter crash.

Brace yourselves for Distraction 201.

i can't imagine a sports celebrity dying can function much as a political distraction but i am braced for the 80 or so hack saint peter at the pearly gates comics frantically being scribbled right now

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

pretty sure someone upthread made a perfect called shot saying garrison was going to use kobe's death to take a shot at other, "political" black athletes, do they get a prize

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

skeleton warrior posted:

Yeah, gonna put my money on it being Ramirez making a comment on LeBron in a “Kobe was too dignified to make comments about politics” way

oh whoops it was ramirez, give back that candy wrapper skeleton warrior

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

nice, your own homebrewed work or one you just happened to see somewhere?

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

quote:

Trump denies it, but even if true it’s not impeachable.

he said, wrongly

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

Cat Puke posted:

I'm pretty sure this is an "owning the libs" cartoon.

i'm with cat puke on this one, i think the intended message is "ok you want a witness? here he is! oh look he's useless".

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

when you call that a zyklon ben does that mean it's a 4chan edit or is that just straight up vintage benjamin garrison

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

yeah, it was an inevitable outcome that trump be acquitted but impeachment was still the right and ethical thing to do. maybe with it laying bare how venal the republicans supporting trump are a few of the :decorum: democrats will wise up and see that instead of perpetually licking boot in the name of compromise

Cowcaster fucked around with this message at 21:17 on Jan 31, 2020

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

whooooo's ready for some caucuses

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

absolutely was working on drawing that before the caucus since the one singular result we can say for sure from the scattered shitshow is that biden loving bombed out

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

vote shahid buttar

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

i think the intent is that what precious few moments we have left with terminal cancer patient rush limbaugh, also known as metatron the voice of god, are a blessing, and he is simply being called home to his holy reward by having his lungs filled with tumors, but that's so psycho i'm not sure it can be true

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

just to check on prickly city continuity here, it was literally a single comic ago where the little brown girl couldn’t name a single policy of trump’s she supported as a punchline, and now the establishing part of the joke in the very next comic is “i couldn’t vote for someone i don’t agree with”

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

i dunno paying attention to what's going on with the iowa results is making inchoate rage look pretty good right about now

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

sounds like some pinko commie gently caress hates america

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

what could be more quintessential to the out of touch boomer character of kelly that he's a month late to a weak joke

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

did... did this get published before the primary?

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

Calico Heart posted:

When insulin was discovered its discoverers refused to put their names on the patent and sold the rights for one dollar because they thought it would be immoral to make money on something that would save lives

lol

see normal people like you and me read this and consider it an inspirational story about humanity's altruism, but ramirez et. al. read it and think "what suckers and lovely businessmen!". It's like reading a book to a dog and expecting them to follow along with the plot.

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

wasn't the whole thing that trump essentially got the department of justice to reduce stone's sentence to just a couple of months? is branco advocating that even that punishment is too harsh? that stone literally should have been let off scot free, meaning he would and should be above the law?

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

ah poo poo that's right, i forgot about witch hunts, the hunts conducted by witches

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

i think they're just as dumb as pigshit

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

Stultus Maximus posted:

Especially Branco.

apropos username

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

bloomberg should drink so much swamp water he dies, a good comic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

the klobuchar diaper vore thing has breached enough of normie twitter that it keeps percolating back into my twitter timeline and i'd like that to stop please