Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Steezo
Jun 16, 2003
Now go away, or I shall taunt you a second time!

BounceBanana posted:

Now that sounds more like my experiences.

Needs more introductory ball taps to match mine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PenisMonkey
Apr 30, 2004

Be gentally.
Iíve got some ball taps for you.

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo
im going to die of irony poisoning if it turns out that waiting in line at the armory to draw weapons at FMT-B West gave me PTSD. hahahahahahha

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

At night, Bavovnyatko quietly comes to the occupiers’ bases, depots, airfields, oil refineries and other places full of flammable items and starts playing with fire there
No comment

BounceBanana
Feb 3, 2021
Simper Pie

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN
idk

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN
I'm opening a new store front at the old MCX video store.

It's called C'MON YOU APES

YOU WANNA SAVE FOREVER ?"

(THE ANSWER IS YES)

Full neon. We sell discount energy drinks and premium cum-adjacent tchotchkes

Queer Grenadier
Jun 14, 2023

THIS GUY HAS A POOPY BOOM BOOM

HE NOT WARSHING HE HOLES LOL
Shock advised.

Murgos
Oct 21, 2010
Silent Lucidity just randomly popped into my streaming music and I havenít heard that song in 20 years I think.

Iím totally transported back to my cot in Somalia trying to sleep in 105F heat in the middle of the day with my Walkman after patrols all night.

Iím wrecked.

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

These are the things we must contemplate when there have been no thread deployments for months

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Thread deployment was a good time, hell yeah