Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JohnnyHardcore
Jan 15, 2008

Retrowave Joe posted:

If you haven’t swapped doors from the commander’s Humvee to yours because of the loving zippers the hell are you even in the army for

*Subtitles for the militarily impaired*

"Hey boss, taking Snuffy and Numbnuts with me to the motor pool to double check those serial numbers and make sure everything is good for that inspection next week." (I'm going to distract the Motor SGT in the smoke pit with a mostly-true stripper story and a fresh pack of smokes while these two reprobates steal everything they can get their hands on and lock it in our conex.)

"Sounds good, way to get ahead of that." (Do my trucks too, and steal from whatever platoon I'm mad at this week first.)

"Roger?" (I hate you, these two loving idiots, and my life.)

"Roger." (I'm waiting to retire so that I can move my PFC girlfriend in with me so I can quit creepily hanging out outside the barracks. Also I hate you.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU