Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

spacetoaster posted:

PT tests won't matter once we all get cyborg bodies drafted in a full national mobilization caused by Trump. :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

Except for the whole very real prospect of getting zerg rushed by Soviet & DDR forces/nuked in the outbreak of war. Other than that it sounds like peak big army.

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

just get an ERB template and fill in whatever info as necessary, the more wrong/non-sensical the form is the more realistic

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

Howard Phillips posted:

Any reserve 35A Military Intelligence officers here? I'm prior Navy O, now a civilian, interested in learning more about the Army Reserve lifestyle.

It's really going to depend on what kind of unit you're in, but definitely seek out an intel unit instead of winding up in an S-2 section somewhere.

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

PeterCat posted:

Then he started going on about how there will be a Civil War if Biden is elected.

Report them to Army Counterintelligence or even the FBI if they're legit talking about committing violent acts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

zharmad posted:

So I'm currently in quarantine with COVID at North Fort Hood and the response to it here is.... loving STUPID. First of all they are billeting males and females in the same barracks, which ok, I understand if you actually have space at a premium you have to do what you have to do. But when you initially take people to the symptomatic barracks for a 72 hour hold for their covid test to come back with results and and try to put a single female SPC in an open bay barracks with 20 males that aren't even from her unit and then try to force her to go in there while she's having a loving crying breakdown you don't loving tell me you won't get her any BH help because you have a signed memo from the III corps commander saying that the barracks are coed when you have an entire empty building just across the street that is there for the same purpose. Also when someone asks to speak to your commander you don't loving send me a butter bar.

Now in the isolation barracks there are only one man rooms, so ok, we'll work out if there's a female how we'll handle using the latrines and showers on our own, fine. But when you aren't even tracking who's in what room when there are open rooms but you try to put a male soldier into a female's room (who by the way was never issued a room key so she can't even secure her room while she's in the latrine or shower) someone other than the covid patients should have the loving balls to say "this isn't right".

Sorry if this makes no sense because covid has my brain pretty fuzzy but you all are about the only outlet I have right now when I outrank everyone else in here. I'd file an IG complaint to HQDA IG to get some vis on this but I'm not actually sure what regulations they might be breaking other than common human decency and (laugh) the army values.

I mean if you want us to write our congressperson, we've got no bridges to burn.