Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Athanatos posted:

Good news, you convinced to chickencheese to stick around in TFF till after the game tonight. Then the chickencheese will be off to debate where to go next.

Cspam for the next round of Dem debates?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

chkchz, buffalo pizza style

4cup flour
2tsp salt
2.25tsp yeast
water

combine dry ingredients, whisk, then put in water. Stir with wooden spoon until shaggy dough forms. Turn out into oiled metal bowl. Cover with cling wrap, and let ferment at room temperature for 24 hours.

Turn out dough, and cut in half, then make a tiny little ball out of trimmings.

put oil at the bottom of a cast-iron, and then for extra fat-kid acumen, put in minced garlic, salt, and oregano. this is important.

pass dough over knuckles, and then put in pan

add sauce, cheese, then the roast chicken from last night. make sure to shove cheese in the buttcrack between the pan and dough for extra salty, burnt cheese

remember that baby likes pizza, so make hers

add Frank's red hot

add pepper, other pepper, and some different pepper

bake at 500F for 14 minutes

if you seasoned the pan like I told you to you loving idiot you should have a bready chewy crust that is seasoned like garlic bread and tastes like it because that's what your tongue hits. do this to all your pan pizzas from now on you gluttonous gently caress

GonadTheBallbarian fucked around with this message at 03:39 on Feb 1, 2020

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

I feel like it should be backed by Eric prydz but instead of saying "call on me" it says "chickencheeeeeeese chicken cheese"

e. I feel like I don't deserve one, but I'd love to start a gangtag stack—so if deemed fit, I'd like a gangtag

GonadTheBallbarian fucked around with this message at 21:43 on Feb 2, 2020

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Resting Lich Face posted:

Hit me. And please center my poo poo too :)

This would be a kindness, please