Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
I'll definitely make one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
Decided to do a pulled chicken cheese sandwich

First working on the sauce,
Chopped onion, a shitload of matchsticked mini sweet peppers, 6 cloves of garlic, and bunch of basil and thyme.

Sauteed the onions and peppers, then added the garlic towards the end

Add and smash up a can of whole peeled tomatoes plus some red wine, 2 tablespoons of crushed red pepper, salted and peppered. Bring up to pressure and cook for 10 minutes

Added about 2 pounds of chicken thighs and the cooked for another 12 minutes

Took the chicken out and shredded it. Once the sauce was significantly reduced, I added the chicken back to it

Sliced a roll and buttered it, then put it under the broiler for like 5 minutes

Then, finally, assemble the chicken cheese

Under the broiler for another few minutes

Fully assembled and ready for the game

It was delicious, spicy but not overwhelmingly so. The broiled cheese was great and the roll was soft, but it had character.

I will definitely make this again