Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Barbed Tongues
Mar 16, 2012

End of summer I managed to automate my job enough to go 100% remote (until they figure out I can now be replaced by anyone who knows how to open an Excel sheet.) Mainly it got rid of my 20 minute commute, but there are other benefits...

Boss makes a dollar,
I make a dime,
That's why I chickencheese,
On company time.

I can pretty much do 15min-ish chores/activities throughout the workday, and have been learning how to use the slowcooker with a grab bag of random store mixes as babby's first attempts.

===

Chicken Thighs, some Philly that didn't get used for x-mas mashed potatoes, a cheesy "broccoli" mix sauce, sweet onions instead of broccoli. Loaf and Parm for the finish.

Thighs go in pot.

Onions get cut.

They go in pot.

Philly gets cubed.

Go in pot!

Add ... wait this says 'Oven Mix' not 'Slowcooker Mix' hmm.. Will that matter? gently caress it we'll see, goes in pot.

Mix until it looks like poo poo.

Put it on low and go do some work for a while.

One hour stir.

...to be continued

EDIT: ...continuing.

Check the thighs - they are good to go, falls apart on the fork.

Grate that Parm

Get that garlic loaf ready

Decide the crust is good, but I want to crisp up the innards a bit with some butter and heat.

There we go.

Bread, Chicken, Onions, Parm!

Garnish with some pepperoncini and Sriracha dollops.

Best lunch in a while!

Barbed Tongues fucked around with this message at 22:18 on Jan 30, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barbed Tongues
Mar 16, 2012

Favored Gangtag requests.