Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

saoot
Jan 5, 2020

Just when you thought it had peaked, chickencheese reaches new culinary heights.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

saoot
Jan 5, 2020

I did not realize posting in this thread meant that I became part of the chickencheese story and thusly, here is my humble contribution.

I started off getting half an onion hot and bothered. No peppers were harmed in the making of this sandwich, sorry.

Then I grabbed some of the chicken part of this story.

Sliced into strips and then tossed into a pan with some olive oil.

As someone who bakes their own bread I shamelessly toasted two slices of store bought bread because I am lazy and terrible.

My garlic all sprouted, so in to the pan went the onions, salt, black pepper, and garlic powder :smith:.

The second, and arguably more important of the featured ingredients, the cheese.

It's chicken, it's cheese, it's chickencheese.

saoot
Jan 5, 2020

I am down for a gang tag too.