Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967
Hey TFF, this is a :siren: Special NFL Divisional Round and Goons With Spoons Crossover Event :siren:

It's a big football weekend. Time to make those hometown favorites for your tailgate: Buffalo Wings, Chili, BBQ, chickencheese.

Yes, chickencheese.

The thread, visiting for the Divisional Weekend will be stickied up here in TFF. If you make a chickencheese, and post the pictures this weekend only in TFF, I'll gift you an avatar change of your choice.

And as a reminder:

toplitzin posted:

:siren::siren::siren: If you post here, you must post your own chickencheese by NOON EDT January 31 or eat a 6 hour probation. :siren::siren::siren:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967
A successful Chickencheese Football Weekend comes to a close. Soon, this thread will be headed off to parts unknown, but you'll always have tailgating.

Here are the people who Chickencheesed during the weekend:

VictualSquid
Resting Lich Face
Ephphatha
Quiet Feet
Bob Socko
- (Already Sent PM, Avatar Queued)
The Glumslinger
Burginator
Manuel Calavera

If you would like a Free Avatar change, PM the picture, text, gangtag details and I will make sure to get it uploaded and queued as soon as possible*. No time limit, whenever you want your next avatar, come find me.

*If you dont have TFF posts when this thread leaves, I will poke the mod where it ends up to do it.

Much Love, GWS

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967

Submarine Sandpaper posted:

aw shucks made a chicken-cheese-stromboli yesterday but thought the weekend included monday for CFB

You post it, I'll avatar you. One for the road.

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967

CannonFodder posted:

I'm making an open faced everything baked in the pan chickencheese later today for the same reason. Also because my weekend is Sunday/Monday which puts me one day off from everyone else.

Already took some pictures too.

Good news, you convinced to chickencheese to stick around in TFF till after the game tonight. Then the chickencheese will be off to debate where to go next.

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967
Put on a coat and gloves, take all the stuff outside. Use a drop cord for the sous vide.

Take the gloves off. Regret it. Season the (frozen) chicken with salt spread dijon mustard on both sides and sprinkle parmesan cheese and any weird Organic Aloha Chicken rub you have in the cabinet from 20 years ago.

Immersion seal the chicken because only fancy people have food sealers.

Sous Vide 145F° for 2 hours. (Add an hour if Frozen) (Add lots of hours if you are also outside and Frozen)

Take no more pictures, it's too cold, don't lose fingat.

Make cheese: Heat milk and butter. Use that weird looking tool to add in flour, dry mustard, cayenne pepper, and salt. Add in Old English spread and Worcestershire sauce. Cook until everything is melted.

Drink heavily.

Hey we dont have sub bread and its continued snowing so leaving isn't an option, gently caress it sandwich bread. Toast it cause it looks cooler.

Take chicken out of the sous, dry it, sear it. Contemplate cubing it, or shredding it, decide gently caress it. Poor the cheese on, add some shredded cheese because people do that to be fancy.

Regret all decisions that lead us to this point.

Try and figure out some photo filter I can add to the picture of that monstrosity to make it not look like that

Remember the wise words of Jazzahn:

Jazzahn posted:

Bro every chickencheese counts.