Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«44 »
Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

Furgiven, but not furgotten

The Forbidden Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad
Forbidden Lady and the Tramp
Forbidden Bedknobs and Broomsticks
The Forbidden Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
Forbidden Brother Bear

sorry these all just sound dirty

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThermoPhysical
Dec 26, 2007

Hedrigall posted:

I laughed uncontrollably for a good 5 minutes.

Thank you, I needed that after this week.

SomeJazzyRat posted:

So Pokemon Co. just released a Golden Age of Animation style short (Disney, Looney Toons, Fleisher, Tom and Jerry, et al). Not a 100% perfect in style, but more faithful that I would have imagined. The only thing that bugs me is having Zuruggu Scraggy as the lead, with how limited his design is in both expression and action (having to hold up his pants almost the entire time). But still, really neat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u909_O6CqYc

But of course, the only thing that will be discussed for the next 2 pages is the moment at 2:50.

This is absolutely awesome as hell.

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

Furgiven, but not furgotten

ThermoPhysical posted:

I laughed uncontrollably for a good 5 minutes.

Thank you, I needed that after this week.

You're welcome

I cant believe i left this thread for a year and a half

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

yay

SomeJazzyRat posted:

So Pokemon Co. just released a Golden Age of Animation style short (Disney, Looney Toons, Fleisher, Tom and Jerry, et al). Not a 100% perfect in style, but more faithful that I would have imagined. The only thing that bugs me is having Zuruggu Scraggy as the lead, with how limited his design is in both expression and action (having to hold up his pants almost the entire time). But still, really neat.

But of course, the only thing that will be discussed for the next 2 pages is the moment at 2:50.

I just watched this and it's adorable.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

I could hear the roots of loneliness creeping through me when the world was hushed at four o'clock in the morning

Beauty and the Forbidden Beast
Forbidden Minions
Forbidden Toy Story

Sir Lemming
Jan 27, 2009

It's a piece of JUNK!

Alice in Forbidden Wonderland
The Forbidden Rescuers Down Under
James and the Giant Forbidden Peach
Big Forbidden 6
Forbidden Inside Out
Forbidden Moana
Forbidden Gigantic

Bongo Bill
Jan 17, 2012

From my point of view, the Jedi are evil. But what really is... evil?

The Three Forbidden Caballeros

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Mostly I just remember this ad from when I was tiny:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdbyR5zcrHU

Point is though, you don't need to cram it into an existing title, all you need is to put it in front of some random word and it becomes evocative as gently caress.

Ghost Leviathan fucked around with this message at 15:28 on Jun 5, 2020

BioEnchanted
Aug 9, 2011

He plays for the dreamers that forgot how to dream, and the lovers that forgot how to love.

BTW Is there any legal way to watch Tangled the Series in the UK? There are no DVDs and the Amazon Prime listings only go up to the Rescuing the Queen from Varian arc.

Timeless Appeal
May 28, 2006

BioEnchanted posted:

BTW Is there any legal way to watch Tangled the Series in the UK? There are no DVDs and the Amazon Prime listings only go up to the Rescuing the Queen from Varian arc.
It's not on Disney+ for you guys?

Supersonic Shine
Oct 13, 2012

SomeJazzyRat posted:

I guess you could say Mimikyu really got under his skin.

BioEnchanted
Aug 9, 2011

He plays for the dreamers that forgot how to dream, and the lovers that forgot how to love.

Only as far as the previously mentioned arc. Nothing beyond that, just checked.

Phylodox
Mar 30, 2006

Shepard.

College Slice

Disney+ only appears to have the first two seasons. Same with Microsoft. The iTunes store looks like it has all of it, if you want to pay for it.

BioEnchanted
Aug 9, 2011

I tried to use itunes but it crashed or something, it can see the series on the menus but clicking on it just goes to a blank selection.

It looks like this when browsing animation:

BioEnchanted fucked around with this message at 18:24 on Jun 5, 2020

Phylodox
Mar 30, 2006

Shepard.

College Slice

You could always try YouTube. Some episodes were uploaded in two minute snippets. Not sure how legal that is, though.

BioEnchanted
Aug 9, 2011

Yeah, but that's a pain. I'd like a legal one so that I can recommend the show to my parents without them having to faff with kimcartoon.

Phylodox
Mar 30, 2006

Shepard.

College Slice

I looked it up on my iPhone without any trouble. Maybe try a different device?

BioEnchanted
Aug 9, 2011

I don't have any apple devices, so since it seems that itunes doesn't work on PC properly I think I'm out of luck.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MinionOfCthulhu
Oct 28, 2005

I got this title for free due to my proximity to an idiot who wanted to save $5 on an avatar by having someone else spend $9.95 instead.

Hedrigall posted:

«44 »