Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
:negative:
Why is Mulan animated

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
What was the theme of the first one? It's OK to feel sad and sometimes you need outside help (medication) to deal with it right?

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
Special Effects Academy Award Nominee: Sonic the Hedgehog

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
So is Gackt still the single most important person in the ff7 universe

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E11XJ83tzjw
Still the coolest piece of music from an 80s cartoon

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006

Boxman posted:

gently caress it just re-use the Nick Wilde assets, bring Jason Bateman back

Oh my god Square has it wrong the first digital actors can’t be human, they have to be cartoon animals, it makes perfect sense

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
Ok so I didn’t know Forky was made from a used spork which ew and also plastic cutlery is super delicate and that poo poo would’ve snapped in a day

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
You know what you do when your kid is sad over missing trash, you go get more trash and pipe cleaners and recreate it no fuss no muss

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
What's the general consensus on Disney's Meet the Robinsons? Because I'm watching it right now and it's just a whole lot of loving noise and lights and it's obnoxious beyond belief.

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
I don't like how toyetic the suit looks. Like everything looks fairly grounded but then the actual Buzz Lightyear suit is this bulky white thing with green glow in the dark highlights with 35+ points of articulation batteries not included some assembly required get help from mom or dad not intended for kids younger than 5

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
It grosses me out how they make the joke that Dale is now CG when all the cartoon characters are obviously CG too except cel shaded

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006

Macaluso posted:

I'm more tired of the Twitter comedy geniuses that post the WHAT IF CARS HAD EMOTIONS WHAT IF EMOTIONS HAD EMOTIONS WHAT IF MONSTERS HAD EMOTIONS WHAT IF thing over and over again.

Ya know what's cool about animation? That you just aren't constrained to humans and anything can be given a voice and personality. WHAT IF ELEMENTS HAD EMOTIONS shut the gently caress up.

I thought Pixar's thing was WHAT IF THING WAS A BUREAUCRACY

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
Is there a Disney movie with a stronger emotional core than a goofy movie? I posit no

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
Just the line of Goofy understanding that Max has his own life but he just wants to be a part of it, dang
And it’s totally true how you know you’re an adult when you transition from wanting Goofy to let Max go to the party since it means so much to him to wanting Max to go with Goofy on the road trip since it means so much to him

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
His rv is a literal mansion though

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
In Spanish he's called Dirty Sonic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
Yeah Ugly Sonic's model is different and I don't think they ever actually address him as being on the Sonic the Hedgehog film so it skates by on being a blue ugly hedgehog that might or might not go fast