Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shbobdb
Dec 16, 2010

by Reene

Owlofcreamcheese posted:

The real magic was the friends we found along the way and also this gun we found along the way

Best use of the Horst-Wessel-Lied since Wenzler's masterpiece Hans Westmar. Einer von vielen. Ein deutsches Schicksal aus dem Jahre 1929.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shbobdb
Dec 16, 2010

by Reene
:ohdear: Please don't get arrested for lewd acts in public :ohdear:

Shbobdb
Dec 16, 2010

by Reene
I liked Woodys identity crisis now that hes not #1. Deciding to gently caress off is a real "Close Encounters of the Third Kind" approach but the target audience for TS4 is like mid-late 20s now so that's pretty age appropriate.

Spanish Buzz is one of those things like Speedy Gonzales. I think part of it is that Latin media is so over-the-top that it is beyond parody. It's like Poes law.

You can have a side discussion about model minorities and the damage that portrayal can do but "sexy, suave, good dancer, romantic, hard-working and hyper-masculine" is a stereotype that a lot of people will briar rabbit. "Oh no, please dont make people think that about me!".

Shbobdb
Dec 16, 2010

by Reene
Now that Disney owns everything, can we finally get a release of Muppet Babies? It's my understanding that legal rights have kept them from doing it until now, but since it is under one monopoly now that hurdle has been cleared.

Shbobdb
Dec 16, 2010

by Reene
I can't wait for them to straight wash flower.

Shbobdb
Dec 16, 2010

by Reene

FilthyImp posted:

Star Wolf looking thirsty as gently caress.

Dude is deffo lipsticking in those army issued jodhpurs

:yikes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shbobdb
Dec 16, 2010

by Reene

SomeJazzyRat posted:

So The Strokes decided for their striped-down, low energy, melancholy new single, they needed an animated music video. Specifically, one that's a love letter to the weirdo, off putting, non-Disney Eastern/American animated films (that definitely should have not been placed in the children's section at the rental store). There's distinct references to Watership Down, but if the other segments are also references to other features then it's lost on me.

So check out some cool poo poo:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CAz_vvsK9M

That rabbit monster reminds me of a weird half remembered movie/feverdream I saw as a kid. It was like War Dogs only instead of being harmless the animals were cyborgs. I remember a dog and a cat and another one, maybe a rabbit? Something like that. Figure the goon hive mind would know it.