Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fatherboxx
Mar 25, 2013

Ghost Leviathan posted:

For some reason that screenshot gives me Neverhood style adventure game vibes.

More like Toonstruck

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fatherboxx
Mar 25, 2013

GlassEye-Boy posted:

Looking forward to the Invincible cartoon. Remember reading the comics back in the day and it was quote good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bfAVpuko5o

Switch from fun superheroics to ultraviolence and crushing drama was sort of a spoilery gimmick back when Invincible started but I guess 15 years later everyone knows that series is mostly Dragonball with female-on-male rape and people choking each other with intestines - and The Boys are pretty hot at Amazon.

fatherboxx
Mar 25, 2013

The Saddest Rhino posted:

Invincible is also the series that ended with (to put it in possibly unfair broad strokes) the protagonist becoming the benevolent dictator of a murder-planet-turned-spacecop-planet with huge white man's burden disease where he goes planet to planet "educating and developing" less "enlightened" cultures, accompanied by his loving hot wife who can never grow old, all his differences with anyone in his life (wife, daughter, teammates) are resolved by them agreeing he is the smartest and most correct of all time, or by them dying in violent ways (usually by his hand) although I'm not sure this show will last that long to reach that!

Wow, good thing I dropped it around "Freddy Mercury" emperor

Kirkman almost edges out Mark Millar as terrible writer-great businessman of comics

fatherboxx
Mar 25, 2013

ungulateman posted:

spiders georg, spiders georg, teaches gen z how statistical outliers works,

Spider-verse 2 should definetely have spiders georg and spiders-man, a pile of spiders pretending to be Peter Parker

Morlun is a spiders georg if you think about it, he eats spidermens

fatherboxx
Mar 25, 2013

Ccs posted:

But speaking of cool styles, one of my former mentors posted this today:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WtVfkTGFvo

They've been working on it at Fortiche in France for ages, which is the only studio that rivals Sony Imageworks in terms of pulling off non-photorealistic visuals flawlessly, and this looks incredible. The budget per episode is really intense.

So Netflix has both Dota and League of Legends shows, funny

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fatherboxx
Mar 25, 2013

Promare in theatre was amazing, half of the theatre was swooning and half was booing at the ambigiously gay moments