Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

anatomi
Jan 31, 2015

Just saw Smallfoot and it was... not bad? Genuinely surprised by the depth of the story. Nice animation, too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

anatomi
Jan 31, 2015

Channing Tatum's a talented singer!

anatomi
Jan 31, 2015

I wonder what fantastic setting Pixar is planning to make mundane next.

anatomi
Jan 31, 2015

Who Framed Roger Rabbit
Spirited Away
Spider-Verse
Prince of Egypt
Resan till Melonia

anatomi
Jan 31, 2015

Does the new Croods have a love story between the girls? That's pretty big. Or maybe I just read the trailer hella wrong.

anatomi
Jan 31, 2015

Wow, that trailer really just gives away the whole movie.

anatomi
Jan 31, 2015

Galaxy brain: watching new releases on my neighbour's projector through the kitchen window.

anatomi
Jan 31, 2015

Story doesn't interest me at all, but it does look good. Is this by the Spider-Verse people?

anatomi
Jan 31, 2015

Man, streaming services continue to make a huge point in favor of piracy.

anatomi
Jan 31, 2015

Will Mario be the first movie for which fans take it on themselves to do feature-length dub overs into an existing language option? I imagine it's gonna happen regardless of the quality of Pratt's performance.

anatomi
Jan 31, 2015

There's a lot of death in it. Multiple people die/are killed on screen, and there's also some gnarly off screen stuff that's brought up now and then.

I think it's more on a Beetlejuice level than The Nightmare Before Christmas, if that helps.

I really wanted to like W & W but the script is a mess, stuffed and disjointed. It's a shame, because there are some brilliant bits and pieces in there. They just didn't add up to a cohesive whole.

anatomi fucked around with this message at 09:42 on Oct 29, 2022

anatomi
Jan 31, 2015

It's good. It's terrifying.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

anatomi
Jan 31, 2015

Hey, that's nice. It was a decent enough movie and it handled some unusually adult themes pretty well.