Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shaocaholica
Oct 29, 2002

Fig. 5E
I've seen frozen 2 with my daughter 3 times now and it's really hard to tell at the end of show yourself when Iduna is singing. It's even more confusing because she sings one of the last lines of the song and when her face is on screen the lips aren't moving. But the first line she sings her lips are moving so its not that her vision isn't actually singing. I wonder if Disney changed the song last minute?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shaocaholica
Oct 29, 2002

Fig. 5E
So in Frozen 2 when Elsa makes Olaf again at the end is that a new Olaf? And Olaf prime really did just die in that cave?

Shaocaholica
Oct 29, 2002

Fig. 5E

CelticPredator posted:

A theater 15 minutes from me is opened. So I guess some are.

Don’t go tho. Other days it might, and I stress that word very very very hard, might be ok. But not tomorrow. Tomorrow the true poo poo begins.

Go but wear a full hazmat suit and vlog the experience.

Shaocaholica
Oct 29, 2002

Fig. 5E

Shaocaholica fucked around with this message at 22:25 on Aug 31, 2022

Shaocaholica
Oct 29, 2002

Fig. 5E

mystes posted:

Not that it actually has anything in common with it but I wonder if someone at Dreamworks saw Luca and was like "we need a sea monster movie"

Actually I think its been in development for a really long time probably longer than even Luca and Turning Red. However they've certainly had time to pivot the story since the release of Luca and Turning Red tho.