Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Starsfan
Sep 29, 2007

This is what happens when you disrespect Cam Neely
jesus Christ I get in late and the Stars are already down 2-0 on like 5 Nashville shots.

Dallas is just playing brutal lately... I really think that Rick Bowness is a poo poo coach

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Starsfan
Sep 29, 2007

JoelJoel posted:

Corey Perry fucks and the refs blew a call for a 2 mins 5-3. There was a pig race.

E: oh and a wife beater did some poo poo.

well I did manage to catch the pig race.

Starsfan
Sep 29, 2007

well I liked it when the players were trying to kill eachother, the 2nd half of that period the ice just became poo poo and the game got boring.

Starsfan
Sep 29, 2007

man these guys are poo poo, can we get some wrestling or a demolition derby instead of this?

Starsfan
Sep 29, 2007

lol fairly typical Dallas Stars powerplay.

bring back Jason Spezza!

Starsfan
Sep 29, 2007

haha get blown up in the corner while also throwing the puck over the glass, poor MacKenzie Blackwell.

Starsfan
Sep 29, 2007

uggh a Minnesota winter classic, which in all probability means yet another winter classic with Chicago in it.

Starsfan
Sep 29, 2007

how embarrassing

Don Cherry would have had a field day with if he was still alive, I tell you what.

Starsfan
Sep 29, 2007

I am very pleased with this turn of events :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Starsfan
Sep 29, 2007

lol they make the Predators do the hand shake line, losers again to Dallas :D

That's got to be getting old for Nashville