Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

I hope Quack signs Lesnar.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Cory Lidle posted:

I don't know if anyone is still training at the Factory other than Defarge at this point. There was some interest in buying the Factory from Quack, but Quack didn't want to do it, so everyone else split.

Jeffrey From YOSPOS has his fingers in many pots.

Cory Lidle
Oct 12, 2006

MassRafTer posted:

Jeffrey From YOSPOS has his fingers in many pots.
I don't know what this means, but I hope he washed his hands for at least 20 seconds before doing that.

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

What little information I have on Quack tells me he'd rather keep CHIKARA alive by wrestling himself in front of 4 people for 2 hours than do something else with his life. The 4 people think it's an outsider art exhibit. They are correct.

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

Chikara is selling a few of those Challenge of the Immortals flags on eBay. First bid is $249.99 or buy now for $330, which itself is pretty hilarious. It looks like someone actually bought the Nightmare Warriors one, but the other three available (Wrecking Crew, BDK and United Nations) have zero bids.

I'm just wondering who in the hell would even want the United Nations flag?