Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cory Lidle
Oct 12, 2006
'Wicked made Kingdom. I don't play those variety of games, but I heard it's fairly loyal to the genre.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cory Lidle
Oct 12, 2006
I'm really glad Danjer made it back. Facade scrambled his eggs at KOT in such a way that folks weren't sure he could come back from.

Cory Lidle
Oct 12, 2006

SirDippingSauce posted:

There's also a tag match (non title) betwen the current champs Sonlo Darling and Willow Nightingale vs Hallowicked and Frightmare. I haven't seen much of Nightgale, but if anyone can point me to some good representative matches, that'd be cool.
Most of Willow's work with Beyond is on their Youtube channel. Tag match with the Beavers is up there. You can even watch the match with Dickinson where her neck got broken if you really wanted to do that. If you have CHIKARATOPIA, the match where they win the straps from Deppen and Huckabee is extremely good.

Cory Lidle
Oct 12, 2006

John Cenas Jorts posted:

Any recommendations for things to check out if I just want to read about or listen to people talk about CHIKARA?

CHIKARA In 15 is a good podcast

Cory Lidle
Oct 12, 2006
She probably quit CHIKARA for the same reason she quit wresting 7-8 times, which is she's a poopbrain who loving sucks.

Cory Lidle
Oct 12, 2006

El Gallinero Gros posted:

Somewhat related: Coward Tony sign Hallowicked
You might've already seen the last of Wicked, outside of like an LVAC show.

Cory Lidle
Oct 12, 2006
Quack doesn't have enough money to sue Condron into giving the Jervis property back, he's not suing his kids.

Cory Lidle
Oct 12, 2006
I don't know if anyone is still training at the Factory other than Defarge at this point. There was some interest in buying the Factory from Quack, but Quack didn't want to do it, so everyone else split.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cory Lidle
Oct 12, 2006

MassRafTer posted:

Jeffrey From YOSPOS has his fingers in many pots.
I don't know what this means, but I hope he washed his hands for at least 20 seconds before doing that.