Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

SamuraiFoochs posted:

I'm just gonna guess sex pest stuff?

sex criminal stuff

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
jfdc and rory were outsiders brought in as far as i know

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
bad start for chikara, but also I guess i'll wait until there's like video/ruling of it though, because a lot could go wrong with those grooming table things on their own. At worst he did it on purpose, "best" case thing is he wasn't properly showed how to use it since he wasn't the "regular groomer", or took his eye off the dogs and they fell off the tables. People shouldn't take their dogs to groomers imo, just wash them in your tub, shower, sink. no reason to trust a dog with a stranger who isn't a professional & is just doing a part time job, that framing of the lawsuit come off a bias.

KungFu Grip fucked around with this message at 05:48 on Jan 14, 2020

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
re: callux

apparently he was already cleared of any wrong doing before that article was posted, so if thats the case it sounds more like the family trying to drag him through the mud or ruin his early career in spite

https://twitter.com/LearyOutCrowd/status/1216935347466264576

KungFu Grip fucked around with this message at 18:27 on Jan 14, 2020

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

WatermelonGun posted:

officer magnum feud with callux

ACAB

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Diar posted:

I remember reading somewhere that Los Ice Creams are Quack and Jigsaw but I never really knew for sure. Part me always wants to know exactly who each masked wrestler in Chikara is and part of me never wants to find out.

one is hallowicked not jigsaw

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
other works and a close friend of solo and a fellow poster here says Ursa is full of poo poo about the Solo stuff

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Lunatic Sledge posted:

tweet deleted

yeah everyone told him to gently caress off

anyway UltraMantis the Goat

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Quack bitching that a heel Aries decided to play heel is some poo poo lmao. the guy was booked as a big heel everywhere else, why would he suddenly be a baby face for you

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
i dont even know if that lince spots the only time that has happened to him. The spot i thought i remembered was the time he dove outside and cracked his skull open & caused him to go blind in one eye

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
CHIKARA may be dead but Wrestling Is Fun is gonna make a big comeback!

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
I'd be happy if the GCW weekend gives some of these Chikara kids a chance

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
the Hawkz gimmicks were pretty much unknowns and not as endearing as the Ants gimmicks were imo. Like unless Quack is demanding their masks back or he'll sue then i don't see any reason why others wouldn't keep the gimmicks, besides maybe boomer hatfield whose gimmick doesn't really work anymore