Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Trickyblackjack
Feb 13, 2012

pentyne posted:

Shemue III

I've really been enjoying your write-ups. I'm sorry in advance for when you finally finish the trilogy, put down the controller, lean back and think "what a loving waste of time".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rusty
Sep 28, 2001

Dinosaur Gum

BrianRx posted:

Anyone grab it yet? I played a ton of the first one in early access and burnt out before release so I've never finished the story. I don't think I'd be interested in "more of the same", but it would be cool to go into a Subnautica game blind with a few improvements.
I bought it on Epic a long time ago and started playing today. It's literally Subnautica in a new setting. They didn't change any of the UI, the crafting, the survival elements, a lot of the fish and devices are the same, same resources, etc. New story, new setting.

Broken Cog
Dec 28, 2009

We're all friends here

BrianRx posted:

Anyone grab it yet? I played a ton of the first one in early access and burnt out before release so I've never finished the story. I don't think I'd be interested in "more of the same", but it would be cool to go into a Subnautica game blind with a few improvements.

From what I've watched of it thus far, it does seem to be more of the same. Doesn't look bad though.