Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«362 »
Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

StrixNebulosa posted:

e: Stillness of the Wind, from the humble choice, is in it
so is the kings bird

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

John Lee
Mar 2, 2013

A time traveling adventure everyone can enjoy

It makes you manually populate your account with each and every game, which is a hell of a decision. I can understand not wanting to immediately bloat everyone's accounts with everything, but no button to confirm that, yes, you want it all?

Still great, though.

Artelier
Jan 23, 2015

John Lee posted:

It makes you manually populate your account with each and every game, which is a hell of a decision. I can understand not wanting to immediately bloat everyone's accounts with everything, but no button to confirm that, yes, you want it all?

Still great, though.

I think it's fine, I find that I'm taking the time to go through and figure out what I really want. Then can donate/buy extra copies to support the dev directly.

I do think it's a bit of a pain that you can't click the game directly to see the store page, gotta go to dev page -> game.

EDIT: Bigger titles I see in there include Cook Serve Delicious 2, King's Bird, I think Oxenfree was in the thumbnail but I haven't scrolled that far down, Bleed 1 and 2...

Artelier fucked around with this message at 02:22 on Jun 6, 2020

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

pretty sure they have raised like 40k in the last 20 minutes

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

holy poo poo, that bundle has so many neat things in it.

Edmond Dantes
Sep 12, 2007

Reactor: Online
Sensors: Online
Weapons: Online

ALL SYSTEMS NOMINAL

il serpente cosmico posted:

Supposedly a Bloodborne PC/PS5 port is going to be announced at Sony's next next event. That would make me happy

Don't do it. Don't give me hope.

Sonel
Sep 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Total annihilation commanders pack is currently free on GOG https://www.gog.com/game/total_anih..._commander_pack

Wiltsghost
Mar 27, 2011

I've never used itchio. Can I use their launcher with these games?

Hub Cat
Aug 3, 2011

Trunk Lover

Wiltsghost posted:

I've never used itchio. Can I use their launcher with these games?

Yes, you just have to hit the download button on the bundle page and it will add it to your library and then you can use the launcher to manage it.(you may have to refresh your library page to get it to show up)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

I simply cannot get into Cook Serve Delicious but I know the people who love it, love it -- the series is on sale on Steam right now but the dev just posted an even better deal, which is super cool:

https://twitter.com/chubigans/statu...7867322368?s=21

«362 »