Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

threelemmings
Dec 4, 2007
A jellyfish!

Black Griffon posted:

I'm one of the three people who bought Lawbreakers and I thought it was really fun. :smith:

It's ok, I actually enjoyed Brink. We all have our faults.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

threelemmings
Dec 4, 2007
A jellyfish!

sebmojo posted:

Lol those stupid sheeple amirite experiencing feelings at the death of a child.

The trailer was good, if exploitative, it just had hilariously little to do with the tone of the game.

The little backwards/forwards storyline meaning two different things was definitely a cool little moment when you get to the end where they're letting her go. Not calling it high art but as trailers go it was pretty interesting and definitely captivating at the time.

threelemmings
Dec 4, 2007
A jellyfish!
I love that they straight up call their genre a "zach-like."

threelemmings
Dec 4, 2007
A jellyfish!
One caveat: we played sea of thieves on gamepass for PC for a bit and as far as I could find there is no FOV adjustment. My wife could not play it at all and even I had a few moments where turning too quickly made me feel a bit nauseated, and I've never gotten motion sick playing games before. I can only guess their settings are made for consoles playing on a tv because I was able to get around it by playing from a recliner set back from the computer monitor. But if you are at all sensitive to that in FPS games I'd be a bit careful.

threelemmings fucked around with this message at 18:24 on Apr 2, 2020

threelemmings
Dec 4, 2007
A jellyfish!

Orv posted:

The Halo revisionism this thread gets up to will never not be funny to me.

I think people also forget the other innovations that at the time were new and compare it to modern games, many of which draw from those established mechanics. It is to Halo's credit we can compare it, look at older stuff like turok or even Doom and in some ways those games feel almost like a different genre. It's easy to forget how many standard 3d shooter conventions were invented at that time. While if I remember right the PlayStation had a few shooters that did it first, Halo was probably the first shooter most people (me included) played with twin sticks, and the basic control scheme is virtually unchanged today.

While by no means did Halo invent much by itself, it's refinements and the way it put all the elements together should still be considered groundbreaking. The AI design and setpiece fights were insane at the time.

threelemmings fucked around with this message at 00:35 on Apr 8, 2020

threelemmings
Dec 4, 2007
A jellyfish!
Yeah it was funny when it was corporate doublespeak, less funny now without the joke of "we're capitalists fracking hell," which I got a good chuckle out of.

threelemmings
Dec 4, 2007
A jellyfish!

Orv posted:

I wouldn't read too much into a Resident Evil plot, of all things.

Illuminati spotted :tinfoil:

threelemmings
Dec 4, 2007
A jellyfish!
Yeah I played elite dangerous and bounced off of it, after like 5 hours or so I was bored and done. I don't always do well with those "make your own fun" games and also found elite hard to understand as stuff like asteroid mining and certain things about exploration and some other system were poorly explained or not explained at all (in game). I like having more of a goal or more overlying mechanics to give reason to your flying from one place to another.

However, its not a bad game, just not to my taste. The moment to moment flying is fun and engaging, the universe is beautiful, and it captures the feel of having a whole galaxy at your fingertips. I still think it's a great game if you think any of it sounds like something you'd like and are ok with self directed games. Highly recommend despite it personally not fitting my tastes. I still plan on going back and giving it another shot.

threelemmings fucked around with this message at 00:02 on Apr 20, 2020

threelemmings
Dec 4, 2007
A jellyfish!

Anonymous Robot posted:

EDF! EDF! EDF!

https://youtu.be/cRmES6IJk_o

threelemmings
Dec 4, 2007
A jellyfish!

ShootaBoy posted:

Ok, how am I meant to beat like, the third level of Immortal Defense? Whichever early one it is that is trying to teach you about how clicking an enemy makes everything target it? I genuinely don't see how they expect me to last for the 3 minutes when they send 50,000 armoured enemies at me, and only let me build a single turret to defend with, alongside my mouse. I used the focus thing, but its still two guns against all this armour. I dunno what they expect me to do.

I'm 15 minutes in and already at a brick wall.

It's been years so I forget all the levels but that level either wants you to charge attack which I think kills enemies in a row, OR it's where it gives you armor enemies that have a weakspot in the back and should still die to a few normal hits if you position the mouse correctly.

Also one thing about immortal defense is turret upgrades and all that become super important, it's one of the harder TD games I've ever played as especially later you have to be on point with turret placement and choosing which ones to power up. Most other games are pretty hands off, this one doesn't let you rest.

threelemmings fucked around with this message at 13:34 on May 3, 2020

threelemmings
Dec 4, 2007
A jellyfish!
:ghost:

DrNutt posted:

well neither art looks flat, tbh

threelemmings
Dec 4, 2007
A jellyfish!
Speaking of gamepass bugs, general warning: gamepass doesn't necessarily uninstall your games. I had finished the trial subscription, then uninstalled games then uninstalled gamepass. Recently I was doing some work with a lot of data and saw my storage getting full so I cleaned up my steam folder and still ended up with a full 200+ gigs unaccounted for.

Nothing showed up so I had to install a hard drive viewer and lo and behold there's all the Xbox gamespass stuff. Then I had to hack my own computer as Microsoft protects the folders even if you have administrator privelages. Some googling showed this was a somewhat common problem. It wasn't totally unsolvable but a huge pain in the rear end and something you don't notice for a long while if you have a larger hard drive.

threelemmings
Dec 4, 2007
A jellyfish!

Edmond Dantes posted:

So how's the MS Gamepass thing? It's kinda cheap here (~US$3) and it has quite a few games I wouldn't mind playing but don't have any intention of paying full price for.

I know about the weird inaccesible folder issue, but other than that?

Other than the issue I had after uninstalling, I played lots of good games and then canceled it once the discount ran out. If there's anything at all that catches your eye definitely give it a run. It's definitely worth it at intro price and somewhat worth it at full price depending on what games you want to play and what you may already own elsewhere.

I canceled because you can't have everything and while there's still things I would play, I try to curate what I own a bit.

threelemmings fucked around with this message at 19:18 on May 6, 2020

threelemmings
Dec 4, 2007
A jellyfish!
I've got similar issues due to career work, it's great with controller. I'm pretty sure I'm not an aiming god but I pretty consistently snap shot weakpoints with the shotgun grenade attachment at pretty long distances, the projectile hitboxes are pretty generous. The rest of it is so frantic and fast that you're not often relying on precision play anyways. Whether there's some autoaim in the code or just how the game is structured it has rarely been an issue.

threelemmings
Dec 4, 2007
A jellyfish!

Ugly In The Morning posted:

The shotgun grenades for sure will snap to weak points when they get close.

Yeah those are obvious, stuff like the ballista is harder to tell but likely has some snap to target. Either way I try to play more controller than not these days and this game is friendly to that. Who knew one day I'd have to not play video games cause they're too hard on my body!

threelemmings
Dec 4, 2007
A jellyfish!

Ragequit posted:

Speaking of fishing, what was the name of that new fishing game (might be EA?) that has a pixel overhead view?

Intergalactic fishing

I haven't gotten it but I've been somewhat tempted. I think at least one person got it and posted a report. I like fishing but am not a fisherman I just catch and release brim and bluegills from a lake dock when in vacation but have always been vaguely interested in serious fishing, with all the baits and the like which this game simulates.

threelemmings fucked around with this message at 16:17 on May 27, 2020

threelemmings
Dec 4, 2007
A jellyfish!
Soon they will be ready to wipe the surface world clean!

threelemmings
Dec 4, 2007
A jellyfish!

OzFactor posted:

Man that is super disappointing to hear about Beyond Blue. There's no way to just explore or to turn that junk off? I was hoping for a game to play with my kids where we just go looking for whales. :(

To bankshot off both this and the earlier Journey discussion, while it's not quite an open world game Abzu is pretty amazing and does have a lot of swimming around to find or just look at pretty things. Some of the sections are breathtaking and it's definitely worth playing. And I'd say it's a very watchable game too if you guys are taking turns.

threelemmings
Dec 4, 2007
A jellyfish!

Sgt. Cosgrove posted:

Some stuff has to go to salvage or furnace on the sides, when you hover over something it should say where it goes.

Just emphasizing this, there are two signals: hovering over it, and when you have it actively grappled the place you deposit will light up as an additional indicator.

Early trip report (done two ships in past the tutorial): game not good, but great. Someone had a worry earlier in a video mentioning cut points that the game wasn't as free form as people would have hoped, and I want to put that to rest. Outer hull panels are too tough to cut through normally, but everything else is procedurally hackable into as many pieces as you want. The cut points are just specific joints that let you remove certain objects without damaging them, they're the connective tissue of the major modules of a ship. Think of them as screws or nut and bolt assemblies in real life stuff we have today. Sure you can take a hacksaw or angle grinder to something to cut it up, but it's often easier to just unbolt it, especially if you don't want to ruin whatever you're working on. Even early on in the small ships I still find myself using the cutter in slice mode to put holes in the interior walls so I can reach modules or the attachment points that are in the outer hull (imagine the gap in a house between your drywall and exterior wall, full of all the wiring and plumbing and whatever). I have a feeling as things get larger you will start doing a lot more freeform cutting as you have more poo poo in between you and the shiny goodies hidden inside.

They definitely are on to something, it's hard to explain the feeling of satisfaction of the initial triage of looking what a ship has in it and figuring out your angle of attack, worming into a ship to disconnect the hull plates and cutting gaps for access, then getting back out and finally being able to peel the sucker open like an oyster as tethers pull all the outer hull plates away giving you easy access to a whole bunch of salvagables.

Small tips:

-Past the tutorial air, fuel, and tethers are not infinite, but not a real block to progress other than having to go refill occasionally
-There is a time limit to a salvaging run, but as far as I can tell there is no penalty for jumping back into the same ship if you want to be really thorough and disassemble everything, it just starts a second run with the ship in whatever state you left it. I haven't tried NOT finishing the work order in one go though.
-EDIT: there is one penalty to spending multiple work shifts on a single ship I guess: at the end of every work shift you are billed a certain set amount, so there is diminishing returns once you get the valuables out, if you can't make more than
around ~400k it's probably not worth going back in other than for the fun of completionism and scrapping it down to the last nut and bolt. And since money is arbitrary as far as I can tell that's not much of a penalty.
-There are grabbable items in the ships: I've found a data cache, as well as refills for your oxygen and fuel, so just note their location and swim on over for a free restock when you get low
-Tethers are your friends
-As ships get larger don't think just because you depressurized one room doesn't mean the rest of the ship compartments are also drained. Imagine my surprise as I took 4 [Cargo Containers (Soft)] to the face when I opened the door and blew the contents of the whole cargo section into a two seater cockpit.
-Space potato chips are worth about $900
-Much like real life, electricity is a harsh mistress

threelemmings fucked around with this message at 17:25 on Jun 16, 2020

threelemmings
Dec 4, 2007
A jellyfish!
Exactly. And as mentioned, the time limit does two things: promotes efficiency, and leads you to just start hacking things apart near the end to process what you can.

My runs tend to be the first part carefully disconnecting things and disassembling the cut points til I expose useful stuff, then carefully removing expensive items like reactors and thrusters and the other big modules, and then a middle section where I peel away the outer hull areas to the processor and cut through a floor and throw out the like 40 chairs and inflight TVs the passenger geckos have, and then after a while it's more like "gently caress it" and I just circle the ship repeatedly splitsawing the aluminum internals into big chunks and just tethering them into the furnace with the rest of the chairs and computer stuff I couldn't be bothered processing. I think the time limit keeps you honest, as mentioned. The big ticket items have such a payoff that you don't really have to do too much to come out ahead, and the rest is just how quickly can you throw chairs out a window. Also like real life recycling a lot of things aren't worth the time and money to reprocess once you've gleaned the easy 80%.

For context, I've gotten mackerel runs down to a science, first run is 2mil second is 1.5 and then if I decide to go back you can maybe scrape a little over a half mil since the last bit of dissassembly is time consuming. Geckos seem to be about 500k for the first run and 4-5 million for the second and then diminishing returns further. I haven't figured out the ideal pattern for those yet, the first run is a lot of disconnecting hull plates and prying things loose so you have room to work. Also airlocks are my bane, they're a pain to cut through efficiently and tend to hold big sections of hull in place.

threelemmings fucked around with this message at 16:41 on Jun 17, 2020

threelemmings
Dec 4, 2007
A jellyfish!

Ciaphas posted:

Have you worked out what, if any, the difference between Furnace, Processing and Barge is besides "part X goes to destination A to meet your work order"? What goes down when, at the end of a shift, I go "oh, gently caress it" and send the whole remaining chunk of that loving airlock - nanostuff, lovely cheap aluminum, and all - into Processing with a second remaining? I guess I'm paid for the nanowhatever and told to just gently caress off for the aluminum?

Yeah as someone covered, you've got it. In the game world sense barge is for "objects" like chairs, computers, engines, stuff you pull out in one piece and reuse. Processor is recovering bulk valuable materials like the hull and keel and things they can reuse with a little clean up (also you tend not to slice these at least with the tools we have at this point), and furnace is for recycling broken stuff like we do with rebar or cardboard today: throw a lot of poo poo in it for cheap recoverable materials.

With airlocks, after my original complaint and then messing around I think I've got them somewhat figured out. I save them for last so at the end my ships are basically a box of the aluminum sheeting and framing that was the skin of the interior rooms with only the sections covering the airlock(s and cockpit with gecko) the only outer recognizable sections. Usually theres a few chairs or computer monitors or those awkward shaped storage units that are deep enough in it just wasn't worth my time and money to be thorough. I go in the gap between hull and room and basically Revengance that poo poo, just cut it up until the hull is free of the airlock. Tether the hull plates into the processor, and then whatever you have left of that interior aluminum skeleton chop into managable (as large as possible that you can move with tether) chunks and throw them in the furnace.

I have a feeling there's not actually an elegant way to do it, which annoyed me at first but now I'm starting to appreciate may be a design decision and hint at stuff later on that where your ability to separate pieces isn't quite so simple and clean. It definitely makes managing those sections less straightforward and gives you an excuse to go ham with the laser saw which is honestly lacking in the first ship.

As a general rule if something has a near even mix of processor and furnace bound junk, process it; the value you get there seems to be much greater. Also big props to whoever suggested using saw mode to take out multiple cutpoints in a row, if you're careful you can pop 3 or 4 in a line, although they start to get less regularly placed in the second ship. Stinger mode sucks saw mode forever.

threelemmings fucked around with this message at 21:54 on Jun 17, 2020

threelemmings
Dec 4, 2007
A jellyfish!

Ambaire posted:

Was sold on it until I noticed the 15 minute time limit. I loving hate time limits.

You can go right back to the same ship for basically no penalty fwiw.

threelemmings
Dec 4, 2007
A jellyfish!
It's one of the few early access/indie development video progressions I like watching, devs just a dude making games the way he wants. Also his latest video has his young son reminding him of things to show the viewer about his latest update it's just a nice reminder that passion projects can still end up cool and semi successful.

threelemmings
Dec 4, 2007
A jellyfish!

No Wave posted:

Ok - I haven't unlocked all the cards yet so I'm willing to believe it.

For Rook I've only made decks that rig the coin flips which exaggerated the deckbuilding problem I had (ie, you go all heads or snails). But when you say mid-size deck, are you still turning half or more of your card picks into shills? I just don't see that changing so far because your starting cards aren't bad enough to demand a giant deck.

Don't forget you can get new coins at the beginning of each day that have different effects on gamble. My standard run is the coin that's 2 shields or 2 damage and either play balanced with some rigging or just go all in on gambling. Balanced is fine because you almost always want some damage and shields every turn. Even if it didn't match the card the flip effect still did something useful, and when you're gambling that often you can usually get at least a few cards each turn to match the face you want.

Ironically I'm the opposite of you, I thought base rook led you to be more balanced than sal. For more specialized runs though I get the more specialized coins. There's also the rigged coin that I think is a guaranteed encounter with the con artist, I don't think I've ever not seen it. It has no flip effect but is 90% heads.

threelemmings
Dec 4, 2007
A jellyfish!

NObodyNOWHERE posted:

This is 100% exactly right. And that's where stories come from in the game for me. If someone is wanting a game with an encyclopedia of lore and deep character drama to propel them through a narrative arc then clearly they are playing the wrong game. But you could say the same thing for a million other games too.

Ask me about my 14 page backstory for CS:GO, only thing that makes that game bearable is the playing until I learn the dark secret of DE_Dust

threelemmings
Dec 4, 2007
A jellyfish!

MonkeyforaHead posted:

Ring Runner: Flight of the Sages ($0.99) - Stage-based space shooter that involves more than just shooting and spends ~4 hours stringing you along thinking it's a relatively standard affair before whaBAM, what was already a pretty extensive set of mechanics explodes into a lot more mechanics and customizability and suddenly you're in a sort-of open world and idk it's insane. The store page claims the full campaign lasts 30 hours, and I believe it. One sticking point seems to be the controls; I adapted to them quickly enough, but some people don't. You need to exercise some restraint or you're constantly going to be flailing around like a madman, fighting your own inertia.

Just want to throw support to this, this game is amazing. Your ship can be built as an invisible rogue, you can literally be Link with a boomerang and sword, you can be a normal top down starfighter like in subspace continuum. The build variety and combos you can build are pretty amazing. The campaign is also really good, there is a fun variety of objectives and some really creative mission design, it never felt too samey.

threelemmings
Dec 4, 2007
A jellyfish!
I wouldn't sleep on Deep Rock Galactic if you have friends to play with, I've got 100 hours in it already after a little under 2 months of play. Great coop shooter and the traversal mechanics are really fun and interesting.

That aside, Factorio, if it all looks like it will appeal to you. I think it's better than Rimworld but it is also much more of a niche genre.

Otherwise, Rimworld.

threelemmings
Dec 4, 2007
A jellyfish!
Same as in board games, lots of people wanted to copy/improve upon the og deckbuilder Dominions, but between it's simplicity of design and rigorous playtesting and ability to balance card engine strategies against the simple "big money" strat, people don't realize how tightly you have to design both your cards and the structure of the game itself. Nothing's topped it in over a decade.

threelemmings
Dec 4, 2007
A jellyfish!
I think everyone hoped anthem would fill that gap until they screwed the pooch with... everything about that game. It was a sci fi guns and powers type game in the same vein.

threelemmings
Dec 4, 2007
A jellyfish!

Mordja posted:

Malazan Book of the Fallen, squad-based RTT with non-standard RPG mechanics (can't actually build your characters, instead they come with inherent traits and quirks you can just influence with training).

Oh man there are so many ways you could go small scale with the very character based stuff, squad tactics with the Marines like you said or total war style with the chain of dogs or some of the later big battles.

Or just a god of war type brawler with Karsa.

Edit: But I think you are right with the marines, malazans biggest strength is in the characters and the nutty interconnectedness of events separated by hundreds of thousands of words when you finally realize "oh, that's what happened. That would probably transfer terribly to games. The marines though are the other standout, having just dudes and ladies tactically using gunpowder and engineering to defeat overwhelming armies in a world of high magic is a cool setpiece.

ZearothK posted:

Now, now, I'd buy Platinum and get them to make an Avatar: The Legend of Korra or Last Airbender game, I am sure nothing could possibly go wrong with such an amazing match.

Well I've got good news and I've got bad news...

based on your phrasing I figured that's :thejoke:

threelemmings fucked around with this message at 03:53 on Jul 25, 2020

threelemmings
Dec 4, 2007
A jellyfish!

space marine todd posted:

As for a game made from any property, I'd go with an action RPG set in China Mieville's Bas Lag universe. The books already feel like it.

I'd say Disco Elysium actually captured the same feel of things I got from Perdido Street Station, everything felt run down, melancholy, and the voice of the city/shivers had those same bits you get when books cut away for a slice of life moment. And I do think something slower than an ARPG would do it more justice.

threelemmings
Dec 4, 2007
A jellyfish!

bamhand posted:

The two games are honestly completely different. I don't know if the difficulties are that comparable. It's almost like asking is Doom as hard as Starcraft. It can really depend on which game clicks better for you.

That's a little disingenuous, it's more like asking is StarCraft like command and conquer, or is Doom harder than Unreal if you want more separation. They're both deckbuilding game based around a 3 energy system sharing, damage per turn and some similar keywords and mechanics, they're mechanically similar games. They have more in common with each other than they do with OG deckbuilder Dominion, where you have one Play and one Buy and your engine builds off that.

threelemmings
Dec 4, 2007
A jellyfish!

Fargin Icehole posted:

ROCK.AND. STONE

it's a delightful game. Been playing it with a friend and clocked in about 40 hours and we can't get enough of it. We recently hit a bit of a wall though in that were so close to promotion, and player rank seems so far away.

I play hazard 2s and 3s and it feels like even with secondary objectives our XP payout feels low. So much so that I hope for any double XP mission to crop up

You definitely need to bump up to 4s, once you're 17-19 and can upgrade things it's super doable. You don't need overclocks just the basic tree. Depending on modifiers haz4 will often be double the xp of 2s. Especially since you're working in an organized group, at 40 hours you should have promoted already... I think you are holding yourselves back! Plus my favorite runs are the ones we barely win. ALSO higher difficulty = more gold, what more reason so you need.

There is definitely a drought from the late teens to your first 25 though. Once you hit that promotion things start cracking along again.

threelemmings fucked around with this message at 16:08 on Jul 29, 2020

threelemmings
Dec 4, 2007
A jellyfish!
Steam is full of future dads, it's a great market. Once they're done sowing their wild oats playing hentai games they'll be ready to move on to more refined, dadlier things.

Like Microsoft Fight Crabulator

I played the demo and it was janky fun, you can equip a weapon per claw and with octodad-type arm controls you try to beat up and flip over Giant Enemy Crabs

threelemmings
Dec 4, 2007
A jellyfish!
All you need is one big YouTuber with a following of kids to play your game. It's a gamble but some people get lucky and win. And like flappy bird and other zeitgeist things, it's more about capturing people's attention. Flappy bird could be programmed in a day, but the idea and design grabbed people. A simple design doesn't necessarily sink your ship.

It does make you feel bad for those "better" games with more depth, mechanics, and systems that still can't get traction even though they're fun and interesting.

threelemmings fucked around with this message at 17:46 on Jul 30, 2020

threelemmings
Dec 4, 2007
A jellyfish!

Morter posted:

Good job making it to this year!

Let's see if you make it to the next :unsmigghh:

(also happy bday :kimchi: )

You be nice strix is on TEAM CANNIBAL now, birthday parties are MANDATORY

threelemmings
Dec 4, 2007
A jellyfish!

Wizard Styles posted:

I still don't completely understand what leveling a character's Reaction really does, for example. And the UI isn't doing the game any favors - it's good for the turn-to-turn gameplay but not for looking anything up.

I'm a touch behind you but if you look at their stats, there's a reaction% likelihood, and if you look at the character sheet between missions it will tell you what their reaction is. Dog is +attack stat, bird is aoe heal/shield, etc.

threelemmings
Dec 4, 2007
A jellyfish!

Million Ghosts posted:

Fell Seal was absolutely awful, because i'm a stupid moron and the AI was too optimized for me to ever feel like i was actually winning by anything but luck. also the map design was sorta bad.

if i'm a marshmallow baby, will Fae Tactics be more up my alley? from the previous posts it seems like i should wait for a QoL patch that may or may not ever come, but how is it as a more chill SRPG?

I haven't seen it yet but a semi consistent complaint I've run across when researching before buying is Fae has some large difficulty spikes and the way some bosses are set up is really difficult.

I'd wait a touch and see as people report back. The first boss wasn't too bad but I definitely spent an hour plus on multiple tries. Most were my fault, a few were bullshit due to a leader getting one shot and then hit before I had a chance to pick it back up. But if that trend continues it's not necessarily an easy game.

threelemmings
Dec 4, 2007
A jellyfish!

Phlegmish posted:

Yeah, this is a good point. I'm not going to pretend to be morally superior to anyone, I'm not and if this is your cup of tea that's fine, but I personally don't think every 'erotic' game needs to have tentacles, cartoon boobs the size of cars, sometimes even questionable consensuality, etc. If it does, I'll be unlikely to buy it, which will make them conclude that that's the type of game people want, and so on.

I saw a good explanation along the lines of:

There's a ton of free porn, so any kind of paid porn product these days tends to be strange and cater to obscure fetishes, things that wouldn't normally be part of your average sex life. In fictional stuff it trends even more extreme, as your audience will pay for experiences that are not possible in real life, and they'll pay a lot because the people with physically impossible out-there fetishes can literally find it nowhere else in the world.

So in the end every product will trend to weird body parts, furries, and questionable situations because there is a gold in them there (doggy dick) hills.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

threelemmings
Dec 4, 2007
A jellyfish!
It's an explorable object, gotta search for it. One per biome, per run

threelemmings fucked around with this message at 02:31 on Aug 16, 2020