Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

funkmeister
Feb 20, 2010

About your father. If it's any help, he's in the ground now. Sure, it's bad news for him. But on the other hand, it's party time for all those little worms.
It was feb 15th last year for epic, so...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

funkmeister
Feb 20, 2010

About your father. If it's any help, he's in the ground now. Sure, it's bad news for him. But on the other hand, it's party time for all those little worms.
Welp. the Metro Exodus dlc came out on steam, but not the base game. Perhaps next week.

funkmeister
Feb 20, 2010

goferchan posted:

just a heads-up if anyone wants to play Ori 2 early and were planning on using PC gamepass: it's extremely easy to do so, no VPN or anything required! Go to your windows settings panel, hit "time and language", go to "regions" on the left and switch to New Zealand. If you open up the windows store, the game will be there available to install and play.

Thanks! :kiwi:

funkmeister
Feb 20, 2010

fallout76 baybee

funkmeister
Feb 20, 2010

Well, THIS summer is a great summer for an MMO. :(

funkmeister
Feb 20, 2010

Bruceski posted:

Does Remote Play Together recognize other people's controllers as separate inputs or would they be limited to KB+M?

sees their controllers. It's the best way to play 4p Streets of Rage 4 remote! (online is 2p only).

funkmeister
Feb 20, 2010

Annoyingly, they were gushing about the upgrade compared to the ps3 version. Don't care. They barely mention PC.

funkmeister
Feb 20, 2010

StrixNebulosa posted:

One advertisement has never made me feel so sad before

this picture critically hit me in the brain

funkmeister
Feb 20, 2010

lovely, right up there with the birb

funkmeister
Feb 20, 2010

Saoshyant posted:

Ponies, uh. Thanks for reminding me I had a spare key for that as well, so Island Ponies:

Jesus Christ. He wouldn't want you playing this degenerate game, but those are his initials right there on the code.

snagged, thanks. somone already snagged Chet / ScentOfAnOtaku's

funkmeister
Feb 20, 2010

I was coming here to post this as well, today is the day of discovering chair loving.

funkmeister
Feb 20, 2010

Now I wish SUPERHOT would have been part of the animated sticker event.
luv2charge

funkmeister
Feb 20, 2010

Now THAT'S what I call a subject vol.42

funkmeister
Feb 20, 2010

Would anyone shed a tear if 'screen shake' was deleted from existence?
Obviously indie devs, but they aren't people.
Gonna throw in motion blur and film grain for good measure.

funkmeister
Feb 20, 2010

horizon report : 72fps 1080p, all settings maxed with my 1080/i7-7700k/16GB RAM.

yay for mouselook, fov, rebindable controls

funkmeister
Feb 20, 2010

TI name may possibly be not happening, but of course they are going to release a more powerful version of 3080 at less than the price of the 3090 in about a year.

funkmeister fucked around with this message at 00:06 on Sep 3, 2020

funkmeister
Feb 20, 2010

POTY edition

funkmeister
Feb 20, 2010

it's been out on EGS, fun but short.

funkmeister
Feb 20, 2010

Yeah the ssd main + 6 tb ssd storage is the eyepop.

funkmeister
Feb 20, 2010

a true pacifist

funkmeister
Feb 20, 2010

explosivo posted:

I forgot to say w/r/t Breakpoint, if you are interested I think it's still probably worth hanging off from buying it until it goes on sale again. We're pretty close to christmas so I imagine the price will drop again, and when it's been $15 before it's kinda hard to recommend it at a full $60.

even closer to black friday

funkmeister
Feb 20, 2010

https://store.steampowered.com/app/909320/Ruinarch/ got an update and sale, worth picking up the EA yet?

funkmeister
Feb 20, 2010

for World of Horror, it's on PC gamepass, so you can check it out that way as well

funkmeister
Feb 20, 2010

For Star Renegades, it was generally liked, can check it out on PC gamepass

funkmeister
Feb 20, 2010

my problem with hellblade is I HAAAATE 'look at the right spot from the right angle' puzzles

funkmeister
Feb 20, 2010

I agree.
There was someone bitching that 10% off $15 wasn't enough.
Obviously should temp jack up the base price and give it a 69% discount to the same current price, and note it in honor of the person that was bitching

funkmeister
Feb 20, 2010

https://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/2020/04/cats-butthole-cut-vfx-editor

funkmeister
Feb 20, 2010

https://www.pcgamer.com/onlycans-is-a-thirst-trap-soaked-game-about-sexy-sodas/

funkmeister
Feb 20, 2010

wat
https://store.steampowered.com/app/1460830/6_Seasons_and_a_Game/

"As far as "Bootleg First-Person Shooters based on Network Sitcoms" go, this definitely edges out Cosby Show Battle Royale."

funkmeister
Feb 20, 2010

Awesome! posted:

if you are using the steam interface or ds4windows you can just turn the light off completely in software (or dim it so you can still see the controller is on but it drains less and is less annoying)

wouldn't have thought I could do that in steam, bless u

funkmeister
Feb 20, 2010

Outriders demo is 2/25/21 12p EST
free/no preorder necessary, won't expire, not limited on time, crossplay, progress goes to game release (can only get to level 7 of 30, resources are capped at some amount to prevent brokebrains maxing on launch day)
not GAAS, aggressive gameplay (you aren't intended to hide behind cover all the time, but instead kill things to leech life/etc)
woo!

funkmeister
Feb 20, 2010

I don't have a bird pic, but I do have a baby bee pic 0w0

funkmeister
Feb 20, 2010

EA Play in Game Pass for PC is live

funkmeister
Feb 20, 2010

"Fixed an issue where the urinary stream could still be visible after NPC stopped peeing and moved away from the spot."
also fixed slide cancelling fall damage, and Kerenzikov speedboosting so yeah, worst patch

funkmeister
Feb 20, 2010

Anecdotal about it really being 30gb of files they changed, the :files: version of the patch is 30gb, and they tend to do a delta patch, even when the dev doesn't.

funkmeister
Feb 20, 2010

Taking a morel stand, eh?

funkmeister
Feb 20, 2010

Jerusalem posted:

Is this the reason for all those "Hey can you vote for my team?" messages that goons keep getting?

No, team vote is a page that looks like steam but is not where people enter their login+steam guard code.

funkmeister
Feb 20, 2010

ea play is especially odious, as it isn't a replacement for origin (yet). Some games from origin 'will be coming over at some point' and at least one new game 'It Takes Two' requires Origin specifically, and Origin and ea play can't be running at the same time.
:psyboom:

funkmeister
Feb 20, 2010

They are legit, been around a long time. Started as MacGameStore, but you know, haha.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

funkmeister
Feb 20, 2010

Play posted:

Also, very strange game that just came out called Fuzz Dungeon. Looks like a very experimental and bizarre game but I'm kind of interested.

"The well back to your job has been absorbed inside a sasquatch sex amulet. Journey through 15 levels of absurdist human history to try and bring it back."

now I'm interested