Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nullset
Apr 21, 2010

So is Doom Eternal the only big Spring release that hasn't been delayed at this point?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nullset
Apr 21, 2010

Justin_Brett posted:

Humble's site dances around this - can you buy Choice after the last Tuesday each month, but before the next? It'd be more convenient for me right now.

Yeah, the last Tuesday is just when it auto-bills you. You can sub anytime before the next month goes up.

Nullset
Apr 21, 2010

poverty goat posted:

Can you not unlock steam games with a VPN anymore? I'm VPNed to Australia and I can see that deathloop is available for 99 moon dollars but as soon as I log in I'm localized back in the US with 12 hours to wait.

Have you already bought/pre-loaded the game? Typically you just have to exit steam > start vpn > start steam, and the game should start decrypting.

Nullset
Apr 21, 2010

Mescal posted:

i've said this before but the wishlist needs a notes feature where i can write a note telling me why i added that game to the list

The Augmented Steam addon lets you add a note to your wishlist games.

Nullset
Apr 21, 2010

Mescal posted:

How? I have that and I don't see the option on the wishlist or the games' store pages.

There should be "Add a note" text on each wishlist entry above the platform icons.

Maybe it's not enabled by default? There's a section of the Augmented Steam options, Store > User notes, where you can enable notes for both store pages and the wishlist.