Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MagusDraco
Nov 11, 2011

even speedwagon was trolled

Look Sir Droids posted:

lol of course.

Did Witcher 3 get delayed or should I be DX: Mankind Divided worried?

Witcher 3 had a 3 month delay a couple months before it was supposed to come out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MagusDraco
Nov 11, 2011

Nullset posted:

So is Doom Eternal the only big Spring release that hasn't been delayed at this point?

Doom Eternal was delayed from last year into Spring so it already had a delay.

MagusDraco
Nov 11, 2011

StrixNebulosa posted:

And on that note, happy birthday to me! :toot: Wrapping the Forest as the clock ticks over and I become 29, what a way to ring in the new year. May this one be filled with more co-op and better games, and less pandemic nonsense.

Happy birthday Strix!

MagusDraco
Nov 11, 2011

Whoo got owned by a phishing scam and I must have given a login token to someone else who went and got to 14 people on my friends list (at least) before I took my account back.

if I sent you a weird message asking you to vote for my CSGO team or something on some website, that was 100% a phishing attempt. For whatever reason they didn't try to change my password/email/remove the steamguard so I dunno if all they can do with the phishing attempt is get a login token but either way don't be a dummy like me and just go to a link sent to you by a steam friend you haven't talked to in years.

Luckily they didn't like...sell or do anything on my account besides send out messages trying to scam more accounts (not like there's anything of worth in my inventory) but still ugh. Wish I remember who it was that had gotten me but it was several days ago and they only just hit my account earlier tonight.

MagusDraco
Nov 11, 2011

Xarbala posted:

Oh yeah don't worry, people in the thread are well aware of the Vote For My Team scam.

It's been a source of some bemusement for the past... I want to say few hundred pages? It's been a long-running theme but it really hasn't gotten a lot of PSAs outside of this particular thread for some reason.

First time I've run into it. Well either way the person who hacked my account was rude to one of the people and that got a different friend to @me on discord to go "hey yo I think your steam got hacked"

going off on them for "asking stupid loving questions" and calling them "paranoid and depressed" for my friend going "please give my friend their account back"

good times. obviously.

MagusDraco
Nov 11, 2011

Ugly In The Morning posted:

Did the PC version of HZD get more optimization? I hadn’t played in like a month but booted it up when I was done with a new computer build and going from a 2070S to 3060Ti should not have nearly doubled my frame rate.

There was an optimization patch a month and two days ago (1.08 and/or 1.09) where they made improvements to the shader optimizer and some other things alongside fixing some graphics bugs.

MagusDraco
Nov 11, 2011

RPATDO_LAMD posted:

Check your blocked user list too
the worm or whatever it is auto-blocks everyone who tries to respond to the phishing link with "hey your account is compromised"

I did and made the mistake of not screenshotting who all it got sent to via that (I unblocked them all before thinking "wait will I be able to see who I had blocked after hitting this?")

MagusDraco
Nov 11, 2011

Det_no posted:

That's super interesting. As an aside, google how to revoke your Steam trade API and reset your Steam trade url.

Didn't know about the steam trade url thanks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MagusDraco
Nov 11, 2011

zoux posted:

I'm being tempted because I do really like TRPGs but it seems like this is very similar to FFT, a game I hate.

Yeah this is the game that came before FFT / FFT was based heavily off of the SNES version of this game's systems.

I'm sure some things happened between then and the PSP version of this game and now the current version but yeah it's gonna be similar to FFT