Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

Tarezax posted:

Warframe has Octavia, the frame where you can compose your own 4-bar 4/4 time song using a step sequencer and annoy all your teammates with it while your boombox bot rolls around killing everything with your sick beats

You can also buy an instrument that similarly lets you play custom music but much more freeform

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqIn5GzBiuI

Stomping is an instrument.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

Johnny Truant posted:

Gonna start The Witchehhhh 3 today, any mods that are absolutely essential?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPMVQiDv62c

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

This is the best Sea of Thieves thing ever.

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

StrixNebulosa posted:

TIL that there's a group of fans of XCOM who are chuds who really got into it for the "aliens bad humans good" storytelling, and they are FURIOUS that XCOM Chimera Squad features:

- black main characters
- women main characters
- aliens as good guys
- female aliens as good guys
- a nuanced take on what an alien friendly society might look like after a war where both sides did awful things
- "a SJW agenda"

And that's why it has a mixed rating on steam. (along with the other group that are mad because it's XCOM-lite. like. dudes it is literally 10$ they're not trying to rip you off.)

But XCOM is all about diversity?

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

And JYDGE

EDIT: Also RUINER (lotta cyberpunk games seem to love their all-caps titles).

Kaiju Cage Match fucked around with this message at 19:46 on May 13, 2020

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

Artelier posted:

i have found out something very upsetting that i never noticed before

https://twitter.com/CanYouPetTheDog/status/1262745784925052935?s=20

You're supposed to let sleeping dogs lie.

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

https://store.steampowered.com/bundle/2351/Seafood_Platter/

Is this worth 2 whole dollars?

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

RBA Starblade posted:

Also Hitler's in one of them, for some reason

They gave him aviator sunglasses and called him "Fuhrer" for the English localization

Totally not Hitler, nosiree this is a different guy ignore the moustache, please

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

Hold up they already announced Hitman 3

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

Ripper Swarm posted:

No the GOTY is separate from that: if you own HM1 levels, they can already be played in HM2. What the HM1 GOTY upgrade lets you do is play the Patient Zero minicampaign in HM2 + a unlocks a few other little bits and bobs.

Check in with the Hitman thread if you have any questions, the process can sometimes be obtuse due there being 2 different publishers involved.

If you buy the GOTY do the Elusive Target outfits from 1 carry over?

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

I have most of the Season 1 stuff except for the outfit/gun bundle and the Patient Zero campaign.

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

I like how Old Man Baird is FUCKIN' JACKED despite being a scientist.

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

Mierenneuker posted:

5D Chess With Multiverse Time Travel, obviously.

e;f,b and can't travel back in time to make an earlier post :(

In another timeline, you can.

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

tripwood posted:

I've got Void Bastards + 6 games from the July bundle to give out to ye goons, choose the game you want from the list and PM me.

Void Bastards

Age of Wonders: Planetfall Deluxe Edition
Railway Empire
Battlestar Galactica Deadlock Season One
Beat Hazard 2
Sigma Theory
Metal Unit
Don’t Escape: 4 Days to Survive
Verlet Swing
Basingstoke

I call dibs on Metal Unit.

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

MMF Freeway posted:

If you don't mind EGS you can get tetris effect there too

Tetris Effect also has an amazing soundtrack.

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

Remnant is actually pretty good for a looter shooter/'Souls mashup, and it feels like Dark Tower: The Game.

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

Ugly In The Morning posted:

Binary Domain. It’s pretty great!

Binary Domain is what happens when Blade Runner becomes even more anime.

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

But as usual, the Ork campaign is the best.

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

Hey is Fanatical a legit seller or are they one of those shifty G2A-type sites?

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

Hub Cat posted:

Fanatical is legit, you can trust pretty much every site that shows up on https://isthereanydeal.com

Oh good, time to get Blood for cheap. :toot:

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

Blood is fun, but the black-robed cultists can eat my rear end.

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

https://twitter.com/ph4n70mm1118/status/1304110799087046656

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

Edmond Dantes posted:

You know, I just started re-watching Farscape, and I was immediately stuck with how much like Mass Effect the universe feels (other way round since this is from 99, but you get what I mean). Which only made me question how the hell did I never make the connection before this!?

Mass Effect has a lot of inspiration from 80s and 90s scifi. I can imagine Krogans being played by dudes in cumbersome suits.

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

Sininu posted:

Friend got me Spiritfarer for my birthday and I thought I'd repay with Dying Light so we can play it together. Bought DL:TF-EE from Humble store and gave the kee to him. He was not able to activate it.

Turned out Moldova has special RU version and no other version is allowed to activate. WTF. This sucks so much. Nothing on Humble store page about the region issues either, they usually include countries that you can or can't activate in.
I couldn't even activate it for him on my Estonian connection so it's based on Steam account or payment method location.

E: Also ask for games, more than one is fine

Fluffy Horde
Think of the Children
Quest of Dungeons
Primal Carnage: Extinction
Paper Fire Rookie
Masquerade: The Baubles of Doom
Boundless
Vikings - Wolves of Midgard
Steel Rats

Desert Child

F1 2019 Anniversary Edition

I'll take Vikings and Primal Carnage, if that's not too much.

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

For the optimal amazing clusterfuck DoW1 experience, get the Ultimate Apocalypse mod.

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

StrixNebulosa posted:

Like, this is beautiful:

But it was a pain to put together as you have to basically ignore the colors/picture entirely and just go on shapes and hmmmmmmmm.

What game is this from?

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

So turns out there's another prehistoric theme park management game coming out.

The trailer's got Nigel Marven narrating it.

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

StrixNebulosa posted:

Ni no Kuni II! It opens with NYC getting nuked while the President is there, then the president of the US evaporates in magic sparkles and wakes up in a castle de-aged to teen years, and is immediately swept up into helping out a catboy escape a coup, then he decides to help out catboy king make a new kingdom while collecting those adorable spirit things. It turns into a kingdom builder/manager RTS thing later too I'm told!

Wait...what?

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

ultrafilter posted:

Dumbledore was obviously gay to anyone who was familiar with stereotypes in the midcentury British pop culture that Rowling was exposed to growing up.

Quentin Crisp but a wizard?

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

EDIT: Wrong thred

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

Note to self: Do not play Synthetik with a controller. Your fingers will be cramped.

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

I hope they fix the sprinting leisurely jogging in ME1.

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

One of my fondest memories of Risen 1 is seeing a farm and thinking the people there would be friendly, maybe offer me some food in exchange for killing monsters, only to get knocked out and conscripted into an order of warrior-monks.

I then ended up solving a murder mystery in the monastery by posing as a weed seller.

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

Antigravitas posted:

I'm fairly certain that the farm people let you do some busywork then warn you to not get noticed by the inquisition or you'll get conscripted. You can sneak into the city and enlist properly, which leads you to join the mages, you can get conscripted (no cool magic for you, just chump magic), or you can join the rebels.

I must have done a bad job of avoiding the inquisition, then. :v:

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

They gain brouzouf.

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

Sleve McDichael posted:

Capra Demon says hi to a dozen firebombs in the face

Why use firebombs when you can just throw poop?

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

I don't know anything about the Yakuza games, but I assume it's something like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K90yf6y4bDE

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

Sorting Algorithms posted:

Crusader Kings Complete: 5J3CK-56XA4-6Q8NJ

Thanks. :toot:

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULFAEnoc5jA

I thought the sequel to Jurassic World: Evolution would've been pushed back to coincide with Dominion, but I'll take it.

Also we can get aquatic animals. :kraken:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

Sway Grunt posted:

Valve finally putting their writers to good use with this little story thing.

I'm just glad they have something to do. :unsmith: