Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Accordion Man
Nov 7, 2012

Buglord
GOTY 2020 already confirmed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Accordion Man
Nov 7, 2012

Buglord
Also apparently the date/time given from the KRZ hotline is this Tuesday at Noon EST.

Accordion Man
Nov 7, 2012

Buglord

Kibayasu posted:

Does anyone remember what those free releases for KRZ were and when during the game you should play them? I remember The Entertainment but that’s it.
Limits and Demonstrations acts as the prologue to the game and should be played first, The Entertainment is meant to played after Episode 2, Here and There Along the Echo after Episode 3, and Un Pueblo De Nada after 4.

I remember they're planning to patch them all into the main game when the full release happens.

Accordion Man
Nov 7, 2012

Buglord
I'm frickin' ready.

Accordion Man
Nov 7, 2012

Buglord
Uh no, they don't play 7 dead straight because Jack Baker is intentionally hilarious while still being intimidating. Like I don't know how you can not recognize that 7 just revels in its camp.

"NICE CAR, ETHAN!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Accordion Man
Nov 7, 2012

Buglord

Ugly In The Morning posted:

I’m pretty sure Sony is letting some exclusives go to PC because the PS4 is at end of life, and the PS5 is going to be backwards compatible. You give a market a taste of what’s out on it, and then maybe they’ll get the PS5 to see what they missed and maybe grab the PS5 exclusives.
Yeah, I bet that's their plan. Getting PC users to get into their series and then have stuff like Horizon 2 and God of War: Ragnarok or whatever still be PS5 exclusive to push PC users to get a PS5.