Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Jerusalem posted:

Yeah Noita is really loving good too, though as noted your entire inventory resets every time you die and it is pretty reliant on the particular gameworld you get giving you access to the right combination of things to make real progress.

This is true when you’re first starting out, but I’ve been watching some of the more experienced players stream it and they can basically beat the game most times through a combination of having Gotten Good and being able to cobble any pile of garbage into a god wand (or knowing to go hit up the optional bosses when necessary).

StarkRavingMad fucked around with this message at 00:25 on Feb 6, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Cardiovorax posted:

Substantially. Noita is just not a game that is really meant for playing it with a controller. You can, but I can't imagine that the devs ever really intended for you do so. Fine and precise aiming are just too central to the game for that. If you don't use a mouse you're handicapping yourself massively, like in one of the more PC-centric FPS games.

One of the best players out there always plays on controller (he had the first sub 3 minute speed run) but I don’t know how he does it. I’m garbage at Noita on controller versus M+KB

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

So how is the tank mechanic game? I liked Car Mechanic simulator or whatever it was called, and was thinking about picking this up, but I was also worried that it is probably the same basic gameplay

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Hub Cat posted:

It has the same basic gameplay except you spend most of the time repairing parts by pointing one of three tools at them. Sometimes you go out in a field and find a buried tank(you use a metal detector and where it beeps you click the dig button). The tanks have fewer parts than the average car in Car Mechanic sim and you don't have as many tools. (There is no diagnostic element or wheel balancing that sort of thing)
Less irritating to play than Car Mechanic but also not nearly as featured. Haven't run into any crashes but there's some frustrating bugs like parts not showing up in the shop that sort of thing.

Okay, kind of sounds like a pass for now then. Thanks.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

I've actually been looking forward to this one, I love dumb games where you kind of do nothing.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

I bought this thing and have been playing for a little while. There seems to be a ton to explore here. I’ve seen some really cool rooms and I’m now totally lost. Luckily it has a list where you can save various spots to return to so you can always find your way back to a certain spot. Example, there was once place that my guy said might be accessible like a week from now, so I marked it to return back to. Also marked my “home.”

Found some new chalk colors to draw with, some new books that can be read in my home, and some other decorative stuff. Also minor game mechanics spoiler I guess: since I’ve found some things to decorate my room, time now moves faster in there

This seems neat if you like exploration and timed stuff and you don’t mind that the character moves around at a slow plod. It’s very relaxing. Although I’m going to have to start making a map, I think.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

ymgve posted:

Satisfactory might be up your alley, but it's Epic Store exclusive at the moment

Satisfactory also doesn't really have waves of enemies attacking you or anything like that. Like, there's some critters you have to clear from around resource nodes, but in my experience, they aren't coming after you or your base. Unless it happens way deeper into the game than I've gotten. It is a fun resource automation builder and I dig it a lot but doesn't sound like what he's looking for.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Glare Seethe posted:

Played about an hour of Nuclear Throne. The sound effects are insanely loud and there's no separate volume slider for them, which is really annoying. And the second area is a dark sewer level, which sucks. Otherwise it seems pretty all right. I was under the impression that this was some kind of masterpiece, but maybe my expectations were too high or it's just been surpassed since its release. It's not immediately grabbing me but it's fun enough to keep at for now, I think.

Honestly, it probably just has been surpassed these days. It was really good for the time, controls were tight, lots of unlockables, different characters to play with. But now there's a bunch of games, even ones that are still in early access, that have some similar mechanics and probably more compelling than it: Hades, Undermine, and Curse of the Dead Gods just to name a few off the top of my head.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
Do you like fishing? Well, the No Man's Sky of fishing (with very limited graphics) just launched.

Intergalactic Fishing!

Travel to a billion procedurally generated lakes and catch fish! "Each fish in the lake is individually simulated. Fish behave differently based on their species, size, habits, lure preferences, time of day, their surroundings, etc."

Design your own lures. Participate in tournaments, or fish contracts, or side quests. Or follow the main quest which seems to be about overthrowing a big evil megacorporation through fishing? I don't know, I'm only an hour in, but the game seems pretty chill.

Developer rundown video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3m0WD3--9s

It's $13.49 on launch sale, and it seems like a neat little thing so far.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

StrixNebulosa posted:

Whoa, this looks like the ur-ideal of an indie game. Guy wanted space fishing, guy made the world's most in-depth space fishing game all on his own. It looks amazing and I need it.

Yeah, it appears to be made by one guy who has been very responsive on his Steam forums and has patched the game like seven times in the past week since its release to fix minor problems.

There's a playlist of him playing the game prerelease if anyone wants to see more gameplay: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLT_XR4fVSfeYOk0OcnE-Qj4lCU7x6q1Vh

(He doesn't start doing randomized planets until the fourth video, so don't worry about him saying there are only 60 lakes at the start, those are pre-set "good fishing" spots)

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

StrixNebulosa posted:

I really like the story concept of "there are 60 handcrafted lakes, and then infinite procgen ones, but only YOU can go to them because the evil megacorp is restricting lake travel and poisoning lakes", it makes going to the random lakes more exciting!

My one gripe with the game: finding new fish is tough. There's no way to test if a bit of water is viable without actually trying to fish, and with only two lure slots it's tough to test dark/bright/surface-non-surface/all the variables. I know that's part of the fun, but I want some kind of hint thingy, like talking to other fishers. But you can't talk to them about these lakes because they're brand new and unexplored.

For the handful of random lakes I've tried so far, I've had pretty good success with just the standard lures, trying deep and surface at the various depths available in the lake (click the second button down on the minimap that looks like two boxes intertwined to get the underwater topographical map). Then I dissect the fish if it isn't particularly valuable to get more info. So far it seems to me that you don't really need the special lures to at least find the basic fish available on the lake, but tailoring the lure makes it more likely to hit -- and particularly useful if you want to hit a particular kind of fish and there's multiple available in the same area.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

StrixNebulosa posted:

Good morning literally all I want to do is play this drat fishing game. It's so soothing but also deep enough and I enjoy making lures and what's that, I have AAA games installed calling for me? no, I must fish

Yeah, I've been playing a bunch of it too. Getting data out of the unexplored lakes or trying to catch contract fish feels like a little puzzle in figuring out what the drat fish wants. It's also surprisingly pretty in motion given how simple the graphics are.

Ainsley McTree posted:

It's like, scientifically designed to trigger the pleasure center of your brain; you perform simple tasks and are rewarded with an explosion of money that makes numbers go up

I'm mostly being facetious, obviously it's fine for people to like different things, I just like that minigame a lot. Also your reward for it at the end of the storyline is incredibly OP

Yakuza's cabaret minigame is basically Diner Dash with perverts, and Diner Dash is a pretty well-proven formula

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

zedprime posted:

I don't see the difference. There's some different adjectives but humanity afforded by chaos is incompatible with the future world of Bhunivelze even if he dresses it up as "being free from pain and sadness."

He is conflicted, muddled, and overtaken by enotion by taking in the chaos of Lightning and Hope and you don't really need the same voice actor between Hope and Bhunivelze to see that either.

None of it matters anyway since the real plot of Lightning Returns is dressing her up in increasingly ridiculous outfits and watching her be all sarcastic about having to do a million sidequests.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
Hydroneer came out yesterday. It is a game about digging up all the gold and jewels and selling them so you can have all the money.

Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfGr4BZrbJQ
3 minute tutorial from the dev: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcSN1cIRSkk

You start with a bucket and a shovel and a pan and you basically dig for gold in the dirt. You have no inventory so you have to carry everything around in your hands and when you go to sell stuff you have to stick it all in a bucket because you have no pockets and then it gives you an actual physical coin that you also have to carry around in your filthy bucket.

You can eventually graduate to building a full blown hydro-powered automatic mining operation that spits your gems and ore out onto a conveyor belt to take it to your autosorters. And build and furnish a nice house for yourself.

There's no enemies or hunger or anything, so it's a nice relaxing gently caress around at your own pace game. Except it's kind of physics based and in the Unity engine so sometimes you will like, accidentally kick one of your buckets into another bucket and the physics flip out and your bucket goes shooting off to god knows where and that was the one WITH ALL MY JEWELS IN IT.

It's made by one guy as far as I can tell and it's normally $9.99, but right now it is $7.99 on launch sale and it seems like a pretty good deal at that price if you like this kind of thing.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

K8.0 posted:

Not really familiar with either game, but it looks a lot like Gold Rush at least in terms of core features and goals.

I've played Gold Rush, it's a lot more realistic and about buying and setting up actual real life mining rigs. It's closer to something like Farming Simulator.

They both kind of start in the same place with basic gold panning, but Gold Rush's endgame is more like having a big rig excavator and dumptruck and this is more like having a water-piped conveyor belt factory (from what I've seen so far).

StarkRavingMad fucked around with this message at 05:04 on May 10, 2020

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

ShootaBoy posted:

I am intrigued, tell me more

I do not have more to tell you, since I've only played like 2 hours. I've just now bought a furnace and crucible and anvil so I can make my stuff into jewelry. But if you search it on youtube, it looks like people have built some pretty cool little gold factories.

StarkRavingMad fucked around with this message at 05:37 on May 10, 2020

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Ghostlight posted:

Despite being quite despondent at losing my truck in Hydroneer I decided to load it back up and just gently caress around rather than start a new game. Through a combination of Recall Nearest Vehicle (teleport to nearest vehicle) and Unstuck (teleport player/vehicle to a free space at ground level) menu options I managed to successfully exploit the fact that it only had physics applied to it while I was in it by timing my exit to the split second it was near the ground instead of barrel rolling through the air and reach inside the mud guard to retrieve the machinery I had accidentally placed inside it, restoring gravity to the truck.

After my adventure I bought some more items to get a sweet conveyor belt that accepts dumps of earth and carries them off to a machine to grind them for gold after about a thirty minutes of chasing a couple of them through the woods after I accidentally put them down too close to me, catapulting us both off in different directions across the map.

There's a spade still out there somewhere.

Just to follow on the Hydroneer talk, so it isn't all "the physics are janky" and "I'm digging mud with a shovel," here's an example of a gold mining factory some dude made:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrIRdHLdiFo

(he throws the on switch on everything about 2 minutes in)

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Ciaphas posted:

To add to my own list, it's not quite what I was originally looking at, but UnderMine is looking pretty good right now too

Undermine is very good although still in Early Access. They just added the fifth area, so I think all that they still have left to add is maybe one final boss (I don’t know if he will have an area of his own or not, just that he exists). But right now you can do a full run anyway, which unlocks two things: the ability to do a run at a higher “summoning stone” level — like a new game plus with higher difficulty — and the “Othermine” mode which lets you do the game without the benefit of the incremental upgrades you buy and with more randomization of things like boss order. Othermine is a harder mode but if you can go on a winning streak in it, your peasant gets to wear increasingly elaborate crowns.

Undermine is probably the closest thing to a Gungeon you are going to find (along with Nuclear Throne and Binding of Isaac, but I’ll assume you know about those). It has unlocks and random blessings and relics that can lead to different builds, like a throw build versus a swing build, etc. The one thing it does that may turn people off is there are incremental upgrades you buy like attack power or more base health, so it is very difficult to beat the game starting off until you can buy a bunch of those. Some people like that kind of meta game progress, some don’t. I personally think Undermine is a great game, even in its Early Access state right now. It plays great and is a lot of fun. If it has any downside it’s that you might find it a bit easy coming from Gungeon.

I saw someone else mentioned Noita. I absolutely love Noita, it was probably my game of the year last year, even in early access. I don’t know if I would describe it as like Gungeon, though. In overall game type, it is more like Spelunky: large biomes to traverse instead of small combat rooms, side view platformer instead of top down, no real meta-progress, lots of secrets. You asked if it is done in terms of there being a game and endings — yes, there is a final boss (as well as two optional bosses), there is an ending, another secret ending that leads to New Game Plus, another even more secret ending that leads to a peaceful mode where you can play through with enemies that don’t attack unless you attack first (this one is quite difficult to do). The game is known for simulating every pixel and that’s a neat draw, but the big thing in my opinion is the wand building. Throughout the game you can find or buy wands which have their own stats like cast and recharge speed, max mana etc. You also can find or buy spells, some of which can be made to cast other spells on triggers or timers. You also get perks in between each biome, which can make a big difference on what builds you use. As a base example, if you get the fire immunity perk, well, might as well make a wand that sets everything on fire all the time.

You can make super broken things with the wand crafting and you kind of have to because the game gets very hard, very fast. But making overpowered wands is so fun. I’ve made wands that shoot clouds of damage causing whiskey that chase after and stick onto enemies. I’ve made wands that shoot hundreds of bubbles that explode into tentacles. I’ve made lightsabers that basically are as big as the screen. I’ve filled whole levels with water while I was both able to breathe underwater and radiating electricity. It’s hilarious when you get a good build going.

Some people will tell you that it’s too random and you can’t win without good stuff early on, but that’s not true. If you want to see some advanced Noita players on Twitch, check out LetsSufferTogether (he also plays Undermine and Gungeon), Aliasbot, McQueeb, DunkOrSlam, ICWobbles (I think his name is) and gnikenob, among others that I am probably forgetting. These guys can beat the game almost all of the time and do crazy poo poo like speedruns, no-hit runs, 31 orb runs, etc. Maybe play the game for a bit before you check them out if you are so inclined since watching them will spoil some secret stuff, but once you start to get stuck or feel like the game is unfair or you’ve plateaued on what you can do, I highly recommend checking some Noita streams out because you will see crazy poo poo.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Ciaphas posted:

I'm really liking UnderMine so far! I feel like I'm missing a trick with gold acquisition though; that, or this is a really grindy-seeming... metagame? whatever the word would be

The amount of gold you get increases a lot as you get deeper. You also get a good lump sum when you beat a boss. Finally, there's an upgrade at the smith to keep more when you die. It's still a little grindy but not as bad as it seems at first.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Ciaphas posted:

Do you bother exploring the whole floors?

I usually do. I suppose you don’t have to on the earlier levels but you want to check every level for a relic room and a shop (and maybe a shrine once you unlock that), which usually requires you to explore almost all of the level anyway.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
(crossposting from the VR thread)

Derail Valley the train simulator launched a huge update today, that they are calling Overhauled, and it's so extensive it might as well be Derail Valley 2.0. It works in both VR and outside of VR.

Launch trailer for Overhauled: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_XCdfc-Exk

They did six short videos building up to the release about the changes:
Introduction: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUW4fWUM40o
General Improvements: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGiabrJakb4
Couplers, Derailing and more: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLXbuLw7bnk
World Rework: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTsz_HDvAKc
Fees, Licenses, and Insurance: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLKKTu5MG4g
Jobs, HAZMAT, and More: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qogr2xgfOjw

It's a game I've had fun with for awhile, but it was so janky that it was hard to recommend. I haven't spent too much time with the update yet, but it looks to smooth out a lot of the issues. If you like trains and want to shovel some coal, it's a good time to jump in.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Ciaphas posted:

I didn't end up attaching very hard to Slay the Spire or most any other deckbuilder so far, but Monster Train has quickly caught my attention and become a big favorite time vacuum

As usual for me it helps that it has some seriously fantastic music. This is the first boss!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBkpmmHGKYg

One little touch that I love is how it puts the name of the track on screen when the battle starts. Really drew my attention to how great the music is.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Zetsubou-san posted:

Dead Hand has very basic systems. An AP-based turn system from old tactical games. A modular weapons/hull/chassis system that wouldn't be out of place in a mecha game. And a progression system of 'This a gauntlet. Run it.' There is no between-level shop, or loadout management, or systems repairing. A bulldozer mounted to a hovercraft took out your machine-gun? Better loot a spare from the wreckage of your enemies. Which will outnumber you.
Not an easy game and doesn't pretend to be.

Sounds like something that Cogmind does better if you can handle the traditional roguelike style.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
I didn’t really expect the bird to be that good but I have to admit, it’s a pretty dope bird

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Ugly In The Morning posted:

I miss Marvel Heroes. It was not a good game but I loved it anyway, the lootsplosions in that were a blast and I enjoyed how if I was stressed and just wanted to unwind I could do Midtown and just tear poo poo up. It was like a bright flashy stressball of an ARPG.

It was my favorite ARPG ever and I miss my Dr Doom and his roving band of Doombots a lot.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Orv posted:

Shipbreaker is you tearing apart ships while in a space dock in orbit in order to fund your escape to a better life somewhere else in human space. You do this by getting into a mild amount of debt to the corp that hired you and tearing apart those ships for their valuable bits. That trailer is all the ways it can go wrong. Also you have to pay for your own cloning which puts you more in debt.

Here's a more general overview one;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wN82DJGmq7o

I've been hyped for this one since the first announcement video. Surprised it's being released so soon, even in early access I thought it was still a ways off!

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

ScootsMcSkirt posted:

do we know if this game will have coop or if its singleplayer only. It looks like a ton of fun, but might be a bit of a harder sell for me if i cant vent my friends into an explosive reactor

Their FAQ basically says who knows what the future may bring, but right now they are 100% focused on singleplayer only.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
Here's a really neat small gameplay walkthrough of Shipbreaker by the devs:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uga0SytCv5I

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
I’m glad Shipbreaker is sounding exactly like I wanted, can’t wait to give it a try tonight. I know they have pretty big plans to flesh out the rest of the game during early access, too.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
I like the time limit because I feel like without it the game would be super boring. Like I’d feel compelled to cut every last dumb sheet of aluminum out of the ships and it would be like Viscera Cleanup Detail. As it is, I try to get the work orders done, yank whatever additional high value stuff or things I need for the next clearance level, and get the hell out and don’t work the same ship again unless I think I can still pull enough out within the time limit to make it worth it over the fees.

There should be more of a happy medium though. Either have an easy difficulty with a way longer time limit for those who don’t like it, or make it optional, or at the very least have some shift lengthening upgrades as you get to the harder ships. This is still the earliest of early access, I’m sure they are going to add something.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Ciaphas posted:

I'm sad too but not really surprised. Accurately this much Physics Bullshit® between multiplayer clients would be a horrible nightmare to code unless planned-for from the very beginning, I'm guessing; in turn I'm guessing that if multiplayer's not already on the roadmap it's not going to be either :(

From their FAQ:

Q: Will there be Co-op?
A: Co-op would be a KILLER feature but it would likely take our entire team months just to investigate if it's even possible. Right now, we are 100% focused on developing the very best Single Player experience we can. There's still a long way to go for features and improvements that we need to make to get things to the quality we feel they need to be. But we haven't even entered Early Access yet so who knows where the future might take us!

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

baka kaba posted:

the best part about this is if you're anything like me you just spent 5 minutes deciding what to do while everyone at the table makes exasperated noises, so I like imagining how impressed they are when kiryu pulls out that move

I tried an online version once and lol

Everyone just HANG ON, I need to page through the rulebook again to see if this thing is an 8

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Defcon is cool. If I remember right you can also have it be an all-bot game and just have a very disturbing, but strangely soothing, screensaver as the nukes slowly coast on in.

Made by Introversion, which also made very cool hacking game Uplink

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
Chair F*cking Simulator

Video games truly are art.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Qmass posted:

watchdogs 2 - non lethal or bust

I mean, it still counts as non-lethal if I call in an order for a hitman squad to come murder a security guard and then call in the SWAT team on the hitmen and just stroll in through the resulting burning chaos, right?

I didn't kill anyone, I just...pointed people in that direction. They could have said no.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

strategery posted:

Been playing Noita and holy poo poo the game is incredible. The pixel simulation and fluid and various systems in the game are just amazing. Even in my inevitable failure, i always have a blast and come back for more.

The wandcrafting is amazingly deep. I’d recommend checking out some streamers on Twitch once you are done with your initial learning curve and want to see people just totally break the game. Some of the better Noita players on Twitch are LetsSufferTogether, Aliasbot, McQueeb, and gnikenob (among others I’m forgetting). And none of those are the annoying “Twitch Personality” types, they aren’t all screaming or anything. I learned a lot of advanced techniques from watching them.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

StrixNebulosa posted:

An Othercide trailer/gameplay video and !!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oil-Kna3deI

I want this game

Wow, I hadn't even heard of this game before and this looks cool as hell.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Ciaphas posted:

Briefly, a couple of months ago; it didn't take, but I do need to try that again!

Yeah, once you figure out the basics of making some good wands, Noita might be your jam:

https://i.imgur.com/y6PteRA.mp4

https://i.imgur.com/cyE2gTv.mp4

(gifs not mine, taken from the last few pages of the Noita thread)

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Xaris posted:

Reminder that UnderMine comes out in like 4 days :toot:. https://store.steampowered.com/app/656350/UnderMine/

Its a roguelite Zelda LTTP-esque aesthetic where you have metaprogressions to upgrade your tools, potion drop tables, etc and fight your way through floors with a pickaxe and other fun tools, etc etc. Perhaps not super innovative in terms of the formula, but it's beautiful, very slick and well polished, and has many "OH FOR gently caress SAKE GOD DAMNIT! ok one more run... this is my last one i promise" *6 hours laters its 3am* "ok just one more run i really gotta sleep since i have work tomorrow...." moments

For those that already own it, here's a preview of their 1.0 post https://undermine.game/undermine-one-point-zero

Undermine is great and I think it deserves a lot more attention than it has gotten. Hopefully it gets some buzz with the 1.0 release.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

StrixNebulosa posted:

https://store.steampowered.com/newshub/app/551620/view/2755593078928295795

Approaching Infinity sells better for 10$ on steam instead of for 40$ on some random publisher website, who knew?

So is this actually any good? I’ve never heard of it before but it sounds up my alley.