Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Quaint Quail Quilt
Jun 19, 2006

Ask me about that time I told people mixing bleach and vinegar is okay

Sivek posted:

If anyone is looking at some jp dungeon crawlers, I'd advise against Labyrinth of Refrain at this point. I'm about 6 hours in and it's both needlessly complex and incredibly easy. I've auto-battled literally every mob and nearly done the same for the couple of bosses/minibosses I've fought. There are some interesting dungeon traversal stuff here (mainly breaking walls) but it's very unfulfilling gameplay-wise. The way you advance further into the dungeon is pretty annoying too and requires a lot of forced leaving and re-entering that comes off as padding.
I got 22 hours in before I gave up, I started using a guide near the end to prevent running around a huge map until I triggered something I didn't know I needed to trigger in like a certain order sometimes.

Reply to an older post I can't find:
Remnant: from the ashes is souls with guns and I liked it, the maps reseed random runs that you can reroll (some bosses have 2 drops you can get one drop per "playthrough" some bosses won't spawn on some runs), also I played the rogue like survival dlc with some goons and we got pretty far the 2nd time, but yeah, it would have been a must buy if that was all in the base game, but I did get the initial game on a pretty good sale.

I've been playing eternal card game and also minion masters, for a few years they are f2p friendly

Circle empires rivals is multiplayer circle empires, it's a lite RTS that's easy to learn hard to master, certain builds or units are more optimal, but you could micro your way out of it a little with the right counters. Single player is pretty relaxing if you don't crank difficulty to nightmare or insane.

I guess I'll probably buy fell seal when I get home, but I'd rather have PC Disgaea 6 drop.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quaint Quail Quilt
Jun 19, 2006

Ask me about that time I told people mixing bleach and vinegar is okay

drat Dirty Ape posted:

I know that I am super late to the game, but Hades is really really good.
It is!
I posted that in the fresh releases thread a few weeks ago, it's just gone 1.0 a month or 2 ago.