Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

breadnsucc
Jun 1, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
can jaws of the lion heroes be used in normal gloomhaven? how about frosthaven? has isaac said?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dwarf74
Sep 2, 2012

Buglord

breadnsucc posted:

can jaws of the lion heroes be used in normal gloomhaven? how about frosthaven? has isaac said?
Yes, they can. They are fully compatible.

There might be some story restrictions in Frosthaven - we don't know yet - but they can definitely be used in GH.

e: If you bring in the Demolitionist you might need to bring along destruction tokens depending on your card choices. And Isaac has given his blessing to giving the Red Guard the "ignore negative item effects" perk.

dwarf74 fucked around with this message at 05:53 on Jul 10, 2020

Captain Walker
Apr 7, 2009

Mother knows best
Listen to your mother
It's a scary world out there
Finally grabbing Breakfast Cult; figure I might as well pick up some other stuff on DTRPG. Zafir seems like it scratches that fantasy tactical combat itch and isn't published by WotC. Did any cool new Powered by the Apocalypse stuff drop since Blades in the Dark? I've got a hankering to run a Fallout game, and AW just doesn't fit the mechanical tone I'm going for.

mllaneza
Apr 28, 2007

Veteran, Bermuda Triangle Expeditionary Force, 1993-1952

Captain Walker posted:

Finally grabbing Breakfast Cult; figure I might as well pick up some other stuff on DTRPG. Zafir seems like it scratches that fantasy tactical combat itch and isn't published by WotC. Did any cool new Powered by the Apocalypse stuff drop since Blades in the Dark? I've got a hankering to run a Fallout game, and AW just doesn't fit the mechanical tone I'm going for.

Possibly one of the Legacy sets. That's a multi-generational, play as a faction and a character game. Pretty drat interesting, has a bunch of playsets with more specific kinds of apocalypses like half Skynet/half alien invasion, kaiju stomped the world flat, or a failing generation ship.

PipHelix
Nov 11, 2017

Ok here's the deal. Friend is a Chapo Head. Chapo plays Call of Cthulhu on their podcasts, friend has asked if friends want to play Call of Cthulhu as Quarentainment.

We say yes, friend gives DMing a try but friend has never played a tabletop RPG let alone DMed before, and is active duty and improv skills are not encouraged in God's America's Armed Forces.

We ask if we can trade off DMing modules, most CoC modules are kind of linear, on rails, or at least it seems that way. My first one comes up and it's this Chandler novel with a million characters and its a whodunnit and I kinda get nuts with it and informally friends have a lot of fun. Then I try a homebrew and despite some rough spots it's at least as fun as the ones we're doing where the DMs are just reading bad writers' overwrought interpretations of HP Lovecraft's already pretty highly-wrought language like a script.

I've got another idea for a homebrew module but its WAY more ambitious, and I was hoping to run it by other people before I trip on my dick. The hope is to kind of elevate the game here and give the other DMers an example of at least one other way of playing than saying flat 'no's any time a PC does something not anticipated in the module book, which is like 98% of all actions attempted. As it is it's like playing a 1980s text-entry adventure game.

"Inspect Room"
"I'm sorry that's not possible"
"Look Room"
"Look!, Christ on the goddamn cross, LOOK!"
"You see a room."

And so forth. Anyway, where would be the place to do that? here or new thread or does one already exist? Didn't see a CoC thread but I could be a dumb.

Chakan
Mar 30, 2011
Post in here, post in the GM advice thread as well. Nobody's gonna cuss you out.

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗
There's also dm advice thread too but I think this is a good place. Though I also think you'll get a lot of suggestions to try something like gumshoe or a more modern system that's specifically designed around investigating.

PipHelix
Nov 11, 2017

So, for the first homebrew the module was set in 1920's Berlin, and joking about how lame the modules have been, me and the other irony poisoned movie nerd were joking about the dumbest module we could think of. Which ended up being Metropolis (for setting and villain) + Terminator + LawnmowerMan (for 'horror' and general dumbness)

PipHelix posted:

module description here

My new idea is a Delta Green one, which, contrary to what I thought at first blush isn't a military one, but is some X-files stuff. Anyway, I want to do Predator (Atmosphere)+Platoon(setting)+Dean Koontz' Phantoms (lovecraft connection).

Combat sucks my hairy loving beanbag in this game so I was gonna change the rules to make them more akin to a firefight in the jungles of vietnam. No more knives that do less damage than a NPC with a STR/SIZ damage bonus' fists. And no more characters get shot three times with a pistol and are still swinging. Part of what fed me up with the DM's playstyle in one game was I was an incredibly frail old lawyer with stupid marksmanship and a fuckoff elephant gun (he was a sniper in the civil war on the 'good guys' side) and he funneled us into a stealth scene that none of us had skills in. He mobs us with a bunch of night watchmen who are unarmed, I say 'I aim my gun at them and say on the loving ground!' and he says 'they advance and begin combat'. Which, ok that's realistic, an old man with a bolt-action rifle againt four burly unarmed men is going to lose the fight, as long as one of those guys is ok dying for his lovely minimum wage job... anyway.

So yea, basically gunfights are essentially luck rolls. Firefights are mostly just people blasting into the jungle at where the noise and flashes are coming from, want to make an action roll a 1d100 (and can spend luck) to see if you get clipped and if you do roll some unforgiving dice to see if you're wasted or incapacitated.

For this reason I was gonna have characters manage multiple ('ablative') PCs. So everyone gets a chance to do some risky poo poo, die in a blaze of glory and still keep playing. Since it's a 1-off, I was gonna just roll up some PC's and give the players a choice from a deck, mostly military - Officer, CIA attache, Arnold Type, Jesse Ventura Type. Then have them pick up the other characters on their R&R before the module kicks off. So like, Bargirl (family wiped out by the monster) Buddhist Monk (from a sect that worships and contained the monster until an unfortunate bombing run), KGB plant, urchin kid (good for sneaking and theiving) and like, a wild dog (escaped the monster, but is literally fully COC insane). And when they choose a PC for thier mini party, they get their backstory they can or can not share with the others. For instance, the player with the dog can't say anything the dog knows (like for instance who's been snatched up and replicated by the monster) but they can howl and whine and Lassie it up.

Hopefully it ends up like The Thing, with everyone aiming guns at everyone else, trying to gently caress each other over.

My main concern is mechanics. Gotta hop a train, I'll post more later

Nea
Feb 28, 2014

Funny Little Guy Aficionado.

PipHelix posted:

Ok here's the deal. Friend is a Chapo Head. Chapo plays Call of Cthulhu on their podcasts, friend has asked if friends want to play Call of Cthulhu as Quarentainment.

We say yes, friend gives DMing a try but friend has never played a tabletop RPG let alone DMed before, and is active duty and improv skills are not encouraged in God's America's Armed Forces.

We ask if we can trade off DMing modules, most CoC modules are kind of linear, on rails, or at least it seems that way. My first one comes up and it's this Chandler novel with a million characters and its a whodunnit and I kinda get nuts with it and informally friends have a lot of fun. Then I try a homebrew and despite some rough spots it's at least as fun as the ones we're doing where the DMs are just reading bad writers' overwrought interpretations of HP Lovecraft's already pretty highly-wrought language like a script.

I've got another idea for a homebrew module but its WAY more ambitious, and I was hoping to run it by other people before I trip on my dick. The hope is to kind of elevate the game here and give the other DMers an example of at least one other way of playing than saying flat 'no's any time a PC does something not anticipated in the module book, which is like 98% of all actions attempted. As it is it's like playing a 1980s text-entry adventure game.

"Inspect Room"
"Look Room"
"You see a room."

And so forth. Anyway, where would be the place to do that? here or new thread or does one already exist? Didn't see a CoC thread but I could be a dumb.

Have you considered Trail of Cthulu, the gumshoe adaptation for lovecraft stories? It has advice on this and has lots of character building and mechanics to make it easy for you, the gm,to do this sorta thing.

moths
Aug 25, 2004

I would also still appreciate some danger.

PipHelix posted:

As it is it's like playing a 1980s text-entry adventure game.

"Inspect Room"
"Look Room"
"You see a room."

There is a CoC thread, but first you really should look into Action Castle.

breadnsucc
Jun 1, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

dwarf74 posted:

Yes, they can. They are fully compatible.

There might be some story restrictions in Frosthaven - we don't know yet - but they can definitely be used in GH.

e: If you bring in the Demolitionist you might need to bring along destruction tokens depending on your card choices. And Isaac has given his blessing to giving the Red Guard the "ignore negative item effects" perk.

So far I loving love Jaws of the Lion. Its so much easier to set up and stuff. I hope he does a lot more of these little boxes in the Gloomhaven system. Especially with my son who's just learning to read its so much easier to ease into than Gloomhaven was.

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

Nea posted:

Have you considered Trail of Cthulu, the gumshoe adaptation for lovecraft stories? It has advice on this and has lots of character building and mechanics to make it easy for you, the gm,to do this sorta thing.

Yeah, Trail of Cthulhu is my recommendation if you want "CoC but deliberate design and investigatory focus"

Kestral
Nov 24, 2000

Forum Veteran

moths posted:

Seconding this, Action Castle and Parsely in general are amazing.

dwarf74
Sep 2, 2012

Buglord

breadnsucc posted:

So far I loving love Jaws of the Lion. Its so much easier to set up and stuff. I hope he does a lot more of these little boxes in the Gloomhaven system. Especially with my son who's just learning to read its so much easier to ease into than Gloomhaven was.
I agree, it's loving awesome.

He's coming out with map books for GH and FH as extras, btw

breadnsucc
Jun 1, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

dwarf74 posted:

I agree, it's loving awesome.

He's coming out with map books for GH and FH as extras, btw

Oh poo poo that is awesome. Like for their main campaign? Or will they be a separate campaign?

PipHelix
Nov 11, 2017

moths posted:

Yea, the logic parser thing wasn't intended as a desirable. I was speaking by analogy, our DM (who is a complete novice at roleplaying games generally) doesn't really like it when the players have left field ideas and shuts them down unceremoniously. Last time, the DM suggest a break-in, because the book suggested a break-in. If the guards were alerted we go to jail, get sprung and are given info by the rich guy questgiver. Like, he literally TOLD US all this would happen in advance when we tried to do something different.
"No, don't fight, what will happen is if you just give yourselves up..."
... sigh.
Parsely seems neat, just. A little shall we say 'triggering' after working with a DM who's not doing this as a bit and is being as helpful as a real old school parser.

PipHelix fucked around with this message at 19:06 on Jul 12, 2020

PipHelix
Nov 11, 2017

Nea posted:

I'll have to check it out. I really liked the investigatory module I played, even though I mostly stuck to the script cause it was my first, I ran it like Burn After Reading, where every NPC was scamming everyone but no one had any idea what was actually going on. I think this module is going to be more about combat, roleplaying, and atmosphere.
My main issues, technical ones that I don't want to get in they way of gameplay is:
1. Players running multiple PCs. I like the idea of them picking a character on appearances and only getting what that character is about when they've put them in their 'hand' as it were.
1A) First off, how do I keep each players turn from lasting forever? Reading those other links I like in-game bonuses for players having their poo poo in one sock in advance when it comes to decision time. We've definitely had people agonize over, like, swinging a bat for 20 minutes previously.
1B) Also, one issue is if every player has characters with possibly divergent or opposing (secret) motivations, how can I ease these guys into holding separate characters in their mind and not treating them as just extensions of their will. As in, I might want to do X, and PC1 might be ok with that but PC2 might be disinterested or try to stop it. Is this too much? I can easily see it slowing the game down as much as any improvement I can make elsewhere would speed it up.
2. Combat modifications. It goes WAY too slow. The way we play, all anyone wants to do is get in a fight then all they want to do when a fight kicks off is for it to be over already. It's just clunky in CoC.
I was thinking something like, no one has HP. You walk into the jungle on patrol, suddenly a shot rings out and everyone ducks for cover. Now, at this point you can just cower down and be safe (which would make sense for like, unarmed women and children civilian PCs). Or you can just blindfire around the cover you're under, which could be safe or, not, depending on how big your gun is. (blindfiring a minigun doesn't really work). Trying to look around cover and spot where the shots are coming from is a 1% chance of getting tagged, taking an aimed shot behind cover is a 1%, doing both in a turn is 2%, and so on. If you get shot, roll a d100, with 50% chance of a flesh wound, 40% chance of a serious like, broken limb or something (that maybe the medic can get you moving again on) and 10% instakill. -looking at the math, 100 combat rolls like this have a 90% chance no one ever gets insta'ed. Not sure if that's too much or too little.
Trying to do some hero poo poo like just stand up and blast like da5bloods or something puts you at way greater risk but potentially really can turn the tide. Additionally the number of people blindfiring or otherwise making noise could help draw fire from the people doing the John Rambo business.
Basically, like 2-3 rounds of intense shooting and screaming followed by the after action report.

Idea being these shootouts weren't battles to the death, they were mostly 200 bullets expended to hit maybe one or two people until one or the other side withdrew. And maybe there's a wounded soldier in a VC/PRC/USSR uniform you can interrogate as to why all the interest in this spot, maybe it was some local villager types with mysterious tattoos that look like the carvings you've seen on the abandoned temple walls, maybe the bodies mysteriously melt into that goop they've been seeing coating walls in all the mysteriously abandoned villages, etc.

I hate how a battle to the death with like, literal Satan turns into like a group project to do math homework, with someone always arguing he should be able to roll for persuade or some poo poo. No, you can't charm a cosmic horror into not eating Arkham. The multiple PCs literally came about after I was thinking of combat. I want it quick and deadly, but I don't want players knocked out of the game for nothing. Enough 1/100 rolls and SOMEONE gets zapped, probably multiple someones, and I want it to be part of the story building instead of game over.

PipHelix fucked around with this message at 19:15 on Jul 12, 2020

Jimbozig
Sep 30, 2003

I like sharing and ice cream and animals.

PipHelix posted:

Now, at this point you can just cower down and be safe (which would make sense for like, women and children PCs).
Don't be sexist. I'm not a woman or a child, but I'd definitely be on team "cowering under a bush." Just say "non-combatants."

dwarf74
Sep 2, 2012

Buglord

breadnsucc posted:

Oh poo poo that is awesome. Like for their main campaign? Or will they be a separate campaign?
Yup basically it's a full or partial tile replacement for those who want it.

No idea on price, etc, but I'm pretty down with it for FH.

PipHelix
Nov 11, 2017

Jimbozig posted:

Don't be sexist. I'm not a woman or a child, but I'd definitely be on team "cowering under a bush." Just say "non-combatants."

Good point. The PC's I've vaguely sketched so far out are either 1970s US soldiers or civilians, with all the civilians either cultists, scumbag scam artists, street urchin thieves, or other varieties of dangerous people. Some of them would be men. But none of them would be of much use in a firefight.

Right after I wrote it, I thought about the female sniper in Full Metal Jacket, and realized that the US army didn't have female combatants but the VC did and literally everyone in this jungle is going to be freaked out and hunted by the monster so there's no reason I can't have remnants of a VC patrol or whoever else join the team mid-game. It works as a replacement for dead PC's too, and lets me up the danger factor, and give female players who want to shoot an option other than a male US army grunt.

Point taken, is what I meant to say, and thanks, it'll make the game more fun.

PipHelix fucked around with this message at 19:20 on Jul 12, 2020

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!

Jimbozig posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdJiJ53TexI

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!
also thanks everyone for the suggestions a few pages back for systems. while it was a more general request and i was just using final fantasy as an example, it did get me wondering - which systems would work for a player doing a Blue Mage style character, without it just being a premade spell list of existing from-the-games blue magic spells?

for people not familiar, the gimmick of blue mages is that they're able to copy spells that enemies do after seeing them performed. often times this results in fun but useless spellbooks with 4-5 standout spells and a load of garbage, but obviously that's not really what you're looking to emulate.

the majority of games i've seen tend to balance monster and PC abilities separately (for good reason), meaning it isn't really possible to simply hand the player a carbon copy of an enemy skill. this would mean taking time between sessions giving the player tweaked/balanced versions which is certainly an option but seems like a big pain in the rear end. you could let the player know that's their responsibility instead which could solve that but it still seems weird, and also both options assume the GM or player has a solid enough understanding of the math involved to make the ability relatively balanced.

something more open ended like a pbta-style move where you simply say your character does a thing they saw a monster do is another option but from my admittedly limited pbta experience (mostly just dungeon world and fellowship) the moves tend to be written very particularly to evoke common rpg classes/cultures/tropes and "person who copies monsters" doesn't quite have that broad cultural penetration to have playbooks based around that sort of thing yet.

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011
Weirdly enough it would be a shitload of work to put together but 3.5/PF would be really good for a blue mage, since abilities are actually interchangeable and relatively balanced between monsters and PCs, with PCs acquiring monster abilities being a part of a lot of progression.

The GLOG (a particularly radical/revolutionary OSR system) would be good too, since it's also big on crazy ideas and swapping abilities between monsters and PCs.

e: here's a good OSR version by a good/nice blogger http://tenfootpolemic.blogspot.com/2018/02/the-inheritor-or-extremely-omnivorous.html, it's written for his own homebrew that's notionally based in LotFP but has gone much farther

Arivia fucked around with this message at 20:20 on Jul 12, 2020

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009

Countblanc posted:

something more open ended like a pbta-style move where you simply say your character does a thing they saw a monster do is another option but from my admittedly limited pbta experience (mostly just dungeon world and fellowship) the moves tend to be written very particularly to evoke common rpg classes/cultures/tropes and "person who copies monsters" doesn't quite have that broad cultural penetration to have playbooks based around that sort of thing yet.

Having the Blue Mage permanently learn new enemy abilities as they get hit by them just would not work in a tabletop system, because the Blue Mage would just be picking up new spells/moves/powers every encounter when the rest of the party has level- or XP-based progression.

There's only two ways of doing it while staying in the realm of sanity:

Let the Blue Mage learn stuff from enemies on a temporary basis when they get hit. Most PbtA games give enemies 2-3 "moves" (discrete things they can do, which aren't actually moves), so a PbtA Blue Mage move would just let you store an enemy's move after being hit with it and use it later (by rolling a stat, or as a charge-based system, or whatever). Dungeon World is a bad game, but this is essentially how the Druid Shapeshift works (except it's pretty broken as-written, but it's not unfixable).

The alternative is just making the "Blue Mage" a playbook/class that has a collection of moves/powers themed after monsters, and the part where the Blue Mage goes and gets breathed on by a dragon to learn flame breath happens as a purely fictional justification for why they picked the cone of fire power.

(Technically there's a third way, which is that everyone gets their powers from copying monsters in different ways, so the Blue Mage can get theirs from getting hit and the Hunter can get theirs from eating monsters or whatever, but that would require you to actually write a game :v:.)

Lemon-Lime fucked around with this message at 20:26 on Jul 12, 2020

Leraika
Jun 14, 2015

Luckily, I *did* save your old avatar. Fucked around and found out indeed.

Countblanc posted:

also thanks everyone for the suggestions a few pages back for systems. while it was a more general request and i was just using final fantasy as an example, it did get me wondering - which systems would work for a player doing a Blue Mage style character, without it just being a premade spell list of existing from-the-games blue magic spells?

for people not familiar, the gimmick of blue mages is that they're able to copy spells that enemies do after seeing them performed. often times this results in fun but useless spellbooks with 4-5 standout spells and a load of garbage, but obviously that's not really what you're looking to emulate.

the majority of games i've seen tend to balance monster and PC abilities separately (for good reason), meaning it isn't really possible to simply hand the player a carbon copy of an enemy skill. this would mean taking time between sessions giving the player tweaked/balanced versions which is certainly an option but seems like a big pain in the rear end. you could let the player know that's their responsibility instead which could solve that but it still seems weird, and also both options assume the GM or player has a solid enough understanding of the math involved to make the ability relatively balanced.

The Ouroboros Syndrome in Double Cross does it pretty well. There's a F&F writeup on the book that focuses on it (Infinity Code) if you wanna take a look.

Gobbeldygook
May 13, 2009
Hates Native American people and tries to justify their genocides.

Put this racist on ignore immediately!

Countblanc posted:

The archetype existed in 3.5 D&D. You could use polymorph effects to dumpster dive through Monster Manuals for useful abilities. Druids were the best at it; there was the Master of Many forms PrC plus splat books added feats allowing druids to wild shape into dragons, aberrations, things with the cold subtype, and good magical beasts. Some GMs nerfed polymorph effects by requiring you to encounter something before being able to transform into it or make a knowledge check, which made it work like the Final Fantasy blue mage.

Tulip
Jun 3, 2008

yeah thats pretty good

Lemon-Lime posted:

Having the Blue Mage permanently learn new enemy abilities as they get hit by them just would not work in a tabletop system, because the Blue Mage would just be picking up new spells/moves/powers every encounter when the rest of the party has level- or XP-based progression.

There's only two ways of doing it while staying in the realm of sanity:

Let the Blue Mage learn stuff from enemies on a temporary basis when they get hit. Most PbtA games give enemies 2-3 "moves" (discrete things they can do, which aren't actually moves), so a PbtA Blue Mage move would just let you store an enemy's move after being hit with it and use it later (by rolling a stat, or as a charge-based system, or whatever). Dungeon World is a bad game, but this is essentially how the Druid Shapeshift works (except it's pretty broken as-written, but it's not unfixable).

The alternative is just making the "Blue Mage" a playbook/class that has a collection of moves/powers themed after monsters, and the part where the Blue Mage goes and gets breathed on by a dragon to learn flame breath happens as a purely fictional justification for why they picked the cone of fire power.

(Technically there's a third way, which is that everyone gets their powers from copying monsters in different ways, so the Blue Mage can get theirs from getting hit and the Hunter can get theirs from eating monsters or whatever, but that would require you to actually write a game :v:.)

PbtA has the advantage that "moves" are pretty discrete things, and I'd take a hint from Promethean: The Created - the Blue Mage can temporarily use some range of recently witnessed monster abilities, but has to spend XP to "fix" them permanently. This is not fundamentally different from how 'advancing' by learning another move works for most PbtA.

The challenge of course comes in implementation, and there is the sort of obvious problem where MC moves are generally different from player moves, and the fundamental issue of Blue Magic balance period: which moves are 'learnable' is still a design decision.

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

Blue Mage class gets its own spell list, and the GM gets free reign to give any spell on the list to appropriate enemies.

Or X times/level the Blue Mage player gets to say "this monster has this ability I want" and the GM has to do it but of course it makes the monster stronger.

PipHelix
Nov 11, 2017

moths posted:

There is a CoC thread

Anyone who knows, wanna link to it? I tried ctrl+F 'coc', 'Cthu', 'call' over like, seven pages of traditional games. The more I think about this the more I want to put it in a thread specififcally devoted to it or start a new thread. Don't wanna just paste pages and pages of text in a thread where other people are doing their own convos.

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3504205

PipHelix
Nov 11, 2017

I knew it would have some cutesy-rear end spelling... Thanks!

moths
Aug 25, 2004

Or "correct" but w/e.

PipHelix
Nov 11, 2017

moths posted:

Or "correct" but w/e.

Yea, suppose so. But language is useage and duct tape is duck tape now and C'thulhu is Cthulhu. Or: searching to forums costs extra so I need to ctrl+F on the thread pages, and choosing the right keyword/spelling can be a bitch

moths
Aug 25, 2004

Proper names are still proper names, though.

Democratization of language is a perverse thing. Enough people get something wrong that it's right, and now literally means figuratively because not enough people cared to know it didn't.

Who needs to tell the difference between egg, ham and cheese sandwiches and egg, ham, and cheese sandwiches anyway?

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

You are correct on proper names however down, with, tyrannical,,, comma prescriptivism,

Siivola
Dec 23, 2012

moths posted:

Or "correct" but w/e.

:confused:

moths
Aug 25, 2004

It knows no bounds.

FLIPADELPHIA
Apr 27, 2007

Heavy Shit
Grimey Drawer
Would anyone here be interested in trying The King's Dilemma on Tabletop simulator? I can't get a hold of the physical copy and due to quarantine I don't want to get a bunch of people together, so I figured there may be enough people here that would want to give it a shot.

Also, is there a discord server for this subforum?

Thanks!
VVVV

FLIPADELPHIA fucked around with this message at 19:35 on Jul 13, 2020

Tsilkani
Jul 28, 2013

Midgetskydiver posted:

Also, is there a discord server for this subforum?

This one seems to be the most used: https://discord.gg/S6RtcmX

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sasha_d3ath
Jun 3, 2016

Ban-thing the man-things.
https://twitter.com/TheEldritchTomb/status/1282792855682121728

THE TIME HAS COME.