Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«123 »
ChickenMedium
Sep 2, 2001
Forum Veteran And Professor Emeritus of Condiment Studies

Alan Smithee posted:

Is Godzilla a woman

Godzilla has a child, but we never seen another adult Godzilla. Godzilla has to be a woman.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xealot
Nov 25, 2002

Showdown in the Galaxy Era.

ChickenMedium posted:

Godzilla has a child, but we never seen another adult Godzilla. Godzilla has to be a woman.

Godzilla is much like Yoshi, an egg-laying reptile that identifies as male.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

I know incels have done their best to ruin the word but you can still say "female." Godzilla isn't a woman.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

Yams Fan

So, movie theaters can open here in Ohio next week, what can we expect to be playing?

GrandpaPants
Feb 13, 2006

Free to roam the heavens in man's noble quest to investigate the weirdness of the universe!

Iron Crowned posted:

So, movie theaters can open here in Ohio next week, what can we expect to be playing?

Nothing worth risking your health for.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

Yams Fan

GrandpaPants posted:

Nothing worth risking your health for.

I know, I'm not doing anything like that this year, the local news is making it out to be Christmas x1000

«123 »