Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
its a metaphor for heroin and dolittles addiction

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
Why don't you wanna go to your local arthouse

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
The roadshow of Hateful Eight was dope though. Dug the intermission and Ultra Panavision format

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
It feels weird being one of the few people who thoroughly enjoyed Hateful 8.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
CineD has a discord and I'm sure Fran would be happy to make a greenlight chat thread. If you want invites to that discord PM fran.

There isn't a general invite or I'd pass it along

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
https://twitter.com/HelloAndrew/sta...ingawful.com%2F

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

The MSJ posted:

He will die in JW4 and JW5 is about him killing Death itself

Teams up with nic cage to escape hell

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

Yeah you're right.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

Maxwell Lord posted:

More action films should use pro wrestlers as mooks- they know how to fall convincingly.

lol just imagining some random dude in john wick doing a ric flair flop

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

HUNDU THE BEAST GOD posted:

All of the white characters are black, and all of the black characters are white.

Ready player one: slavery level

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
reminds me of the lonely island's space olympics song

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

married but discreet posted:

Give us Green Knight you cowards

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
One of them will be bought by disney.. once the time is right

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

Alan Smithee posted:

nothing will ever be funnier than the T Rex picking up the girlfriend's gay friend and dusting him off with his tiny arms

its such a good movie.

sometimes i randomly think about the fight scene with the bully and paul walker

e: a reminder, any time you see CPL post you should thank him for willing the uhd into existence.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

Yes

Kurt for ocelot please

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

Carthag Tuek posted:

You could probably argue that it was satire if it was made by Verhoeven, but it's not.

Lol

“If I was Paul Verhoeven, and I had made this movie, I probably would have won the fricking festival with it,” he laughs. “Because everyone would be like, ‘Oh my God, it’s genius.'”

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
I didn't realize the Arkham games have a animated movie series tie in

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

I mean when it's pennies on the dollar how can you turn it down??

Goon project to buy quibis media

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

The least surprising thing about Gaspar Noe is that he isn't even French. He's overcompensating by being a repulsive pervert.

lol

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
Watching that with my mom on Christmas day was so funny.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
P much

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

Schwarzwald posted:

“Disillusioned twentysomethings who resent having lost their childhood to crime fighting” sounds like a solid concept for a show, and isn't that big a leap from what some recent magical girl series have covered already.

Kind of shame its stapled to the PPG brand rather than being it's own thing, but wuddayagonnado?

Is Riverdale even that dark and gritty? My understanding was the show was more camp than anything.

It's dark and campy.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

Beachcomber posted:

I can't wait to find out how middling this cut is, while at the same time watching chuds act like it's the second coming.

Beachcomber posted:

It's what they asked for so it must be good. The ((( Hollywood Elite))) are finally listening to the people!

Please don't do this.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

Laughing way too hard at this.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
I think it's time to move on. Feel free to chat about this more in the Snyderdome or the ZSJL thread

E: left out a word

MacheteZombie fucked around with this message at 22:54 on Feb 15, 2021

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
You think he'll get to keep the ending?

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
Love the silly lightbulb moment

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

Feldegast42 posted:

Goddamn I am so down for this shitshow

I dont think the plot point survived into this current version but we will see!

Those boards and ideas were from a meeting in 2015 iirc. Like it was built around flash already being out for some plot points.

Also there's a JL thread if yall wanna get more into the movie.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

Debbie Does Dagon posted:

This thread would definitely be more fun if every page wasn't a slap fight.

We knew what we signed up for

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

Also the Flag Smashers we saw last episode were idealistic sloganeers who seemed to have broken away from the rest of the group to perform a risky humanitarian mission, judging by the threatening text messages that their mission leader was hiding from the rest of them. They're probably going to do a big Scooby Doo reveal of the real moustache twirling villain behind the Flag Smashers at some point, who has inevitably been manipulating the others for dumb Saturday morning cartoon reasons. "You fools, I only told you I believed in a non-centralised global co-operative for the betterment of mankind because that's what you wanted to hear!! I'm actually an ethnarch-monarchist! Nyah ha haaa!"

E: of poo poo of course Baron Zemo would be a monarchist.

That was the impression I got as well.

This conversation should move to the comic book thread though.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

X-Ray Pecs posted:

Creep and Creep 2 loving rule.

So drat good. I hope he gets around to Creep 3

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
Creep v Predator works on several levels

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
I was excited for a new Franco Nero movie but not anymore!

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

feedmyleg posted:

What's your political alignment? Republican? Great! Just set your preference and we'll remove any gay characters from the movie by swapping them out with an actor of a gender of your choice. Who's your favorite movie star? Jason Statham? Great! Now he can be Han Solo. Just a $2.99 DLC!

Finally... every movie can be Christopher Lee vs Peter Cushing

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
This reminds me, the season 2 finale of Creepshow (2021) feature Lee and Cushing

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

feedmyleg posted:

In the worst episode of the season and implemented really jankily, sadly. But still fun.

Yeah that ep definitely shows the budget they had to work with. Long and D'Arcy Carden is some good casting tho

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
Should have just fleshed that thing out into a full blown animatronic

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
I'm sure another evil bong is in the works

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

I feel like I'm one of the select few that will be looking forward to this. I bet it gets no budget and the ocean life feels more like a pool life

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

Lovely Joe Stalin posted:

I thought JoJo was fantastic, but I can understand how it wouldn't be everyone's cup of tea.

I had zero interest in Jojo and thought Thor 3 was pretty meh, but I'd definitely be into seeing his spin on Flash Gordon