Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Avalerion
Oct 19, 2012

BioEnchanted posted:

I genuinely do find Galaxy Quest interesting because it raises the question "How would you describe fiction to a people that don't even understand falsehoods in general" though. It's a fun thought experiment.

Like being wrong/mistaken, but on purpose.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Avalerion
Oct 19, 2012

I like 98 Godzilla. Dunno if it's a good "godzilla" movie, but it's fun taken on it's own. Had a fun cartoon, too.

Avalerion
Oct 19, 2012

Palp being Anakin's father thing was confirmed in a comic or something. No idea how "canonical" this is/was but...

Avalerion
Oct 19, 2012

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Though Final Fantasy has never let anything stop it from being all kinds of weird theme wise. IIRC I think it was 12-1 that was basically three Powerpuff Girls and a token guy thrown in because the suits wanted a male lead

I think you are mixing up X-2 (the characters are 3 women, there's no male lead, they swap jobs by switching clothes mid battle sailor moon style) and XII (it was originally written with an older world weary tough guy as the lead but got changed to a naive cheerful young kid to appeal to kids/teens).