Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

your problems are real

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

I resolve to dive deeper into my hobbies to distract myself from my own mortality

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

Bloody posted:

your problems are real

yep. no one deserves to feel like poo poo because of their accident of birth

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?
kill my enemies
spread my seed throughout every continent
earn a trillion dollars
win the nobel prizes (all of them)

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

poty posted:

kill my enemies
earn a trillion dollars

seems ambitious OP.

Perplx
Jun 26, 2004

Best viewed on Orgasma Plasma
Lipstick Apathy

poty posted:

kill my enemies
earn a trillion dollars

spreading your seed sounds the easiest, especially if you ship vials

power botton
Nov 2, 2011

qirex posted:

I resolve to dive deeper into my hobbies to distract myself from my own mortality

ooh i might steal this one

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

640x480 baybee

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

keep up my spotless track record of being a total piece of poo poo

psiox
Oct 15, 2001

Babylon 5 Street Team

Bloody posted:

your problems are real

truth

maybe it'd be worth experimenting with a different tack if you feel stuck in a rut? i have a friend who deals with ADHD and it sounds like a whole other ballgame, but as a lifelong depressive/anxious person, I went off a long course of antidepressants about a year ago in favor of anxiety meds and it's made a world of positive difference- it sounds like some antidepressants just aren't meant for long-term use. obviously not a doctor, but worth talking to one about possibly!

also meditation really helps with evaluating your own thoughts and trying to figure out what's 'useful' versus not. like calling yourself a piece of poo poo objectively accomplishes and helps nothing, pollyanna :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
to lose more weight than I did last year (40lbs), to make new friends/rebuild my social life, and to try to get a handle on this goddamn chronic fatigue syndrome

seconding the meditation rec, especially for anxiety. it really helps a lot when I actually carve out the time to do it