Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

jim close
Feb 25, 2007
I remember being in the hospital watching this on a VCR and getting a visit from David Caradine and his then wife. We talked about the movie and he told me about how Bakshi ran out of money and there was no part 2 (the case from Blockbuster said part 1). David Caradine looked like a homeless person with his hair all wild and very neat Hawaiian shirt (the guy who set up the meet and greets for the hospital thought he was a patient). My dad has a picture of me and David Caradine and his wife somewhere at his house. So anytime I think of this movie and it's wired as hell rotoscoping my mind wanders back to when David Caradines' wife gave me her Canadian Beaver.

That's my Ralph Bakshis LotR story, thanks for reading.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU